Hi friends. The city of The Woodlands is never lacking fun & festive events to attend. There's sports, patriotic, holiday, and arts events spread all throughout the year, so let's take a look at them & what they include!
Taste of the Town
– Held at The Woodlands Waterway Marriott, over 30 different local restaurants showcase special menu items for people to try & vote on. Restaurants can win many different awards like best dessert, best appetizer, and much more!
– Every October Market Street hosts a Wine Walk where there are many tents offering a variety of wine samples. There is also tents featuring food from local restaurants, live music, and artisan vendors! This year it'll be held on October 21st from 6pm – 9pm.
– A triathlon were athletes participate in a 2.4 mile swim in Lake Woodlands, 112 milk bike ride, and a 26.2 mile run all throughout The Woodlands are. Many people gather at Waterway Square where the finish line is located to celebrate! Held on April 23, 2022.
10 For Texas
– This 10 mile track & field event is held every September. Along with that they have a kid's fun run, a 5k, and a 10 mile wheelchair division race!
– A professional golf tournament held at The Woodlands Country Club golf course. Spectators are allowed to come for the championship rounds!
The Woodlands Waterway Arts Festival
– This large festival featuring art from over 200 different local, national, and international artists. They have many art forms for sale like paintings, drawings, ceramics, wood work, photography, digital art, and more. It's located along The Woodlands Waterway & is completely outdoors!
Red, Hot & Blue Festival
– Independence Day is celebrated big time in The Woodlands. Starting July 3rd there's a parade during the day & a Stars At Night – A Salute to Service event at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion in the evening. On July 4th there'll be live music, entertainment, and fireworks throughout Hughes Landing, Waterway Square, and Northshore Park!
– Every year at Town Green Park you can celebrate Memorial day with live music, activities & games for kids of all ages, and an evening firework show. The event starts with The National Anthem and you can even help to create care packages for our troops!
– Waterway Square hosts a fun festival for Labor Day full of children's activities, live music, and fireworks. The restaurants located there typically have great specials that day as well!
Lighting of the Doves
– On November 20th the ceremonial ‘lighting of the doves' is held near The Woodlands Mall to really get you in the holiday spirit. There's tons to do for the kids like face painting, balloon art, and different crafts & games. There's also booths selling an array of food, drinks, and other goods, and a photo area with live reindeer!
The Children's Festival
– This two day event held at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion is a kid's wonderland full of fun entertainment & shows, arts & crafts, and many different games. They've got things like mini go karts, zip lines, climbing walls, different trucks & tractors for kids to learn about, kite decorating & flying, and so much more! This year it'll be held on November 9th & 10th.
Some of these events have not yet announced their date so be sure to check the calendar online through this link below for when the dates get released!
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.