Hi friends. I'm very excited to share with y'all some amazing restaurants with food from all over the world right here in The Woodlands. You don't have to venture far if you're wanting to try something new!
Lama Mediterranean Cuisine
– This family owned restaurant serves authentic Mediterranean dishes and also offers catering & the option to rent the whole place for private events. They also host many music & dancing events and have a great outdoor dining space!
Palette Indian Kitchen
– Traditional Indian cuisine with special family recipes as well. This restaurant run by a lovely husband & wife duo is known for their hospitality and authentic meals. They opened four years ago and quickly became a local favorite!
Mozambik South African Kitchen
– A colorful restaurant serving South African cuisine with Portuguese influences. The food here is rich and bursting with flavor, with things like fresh seafood, wood grilled meats, and unique desserts!
Ploy Thai Cuisine
– Classic Thai restaurant with traditional dishes and specialty sushi rolls. They have awesome lunch specials, as well as a soup & salad buffet bar. The portions are very generous and the prices great!
– The best Greek food around, they’re family owned & highly reviewed. The traditional dishes are full of flavor, the ingredients are always fresh, and there’s plenty of vegetarian options. They also have live entertainment on the weekends!
– Traditional Brazilian restaurant serving 16 different cuts of the finest meats, as well as seafood. They have Sunday Brunch, Happy Hour, & lunch specials, and an all you can eat salad & sides bar!
All of these restaurants offer authentic flavors & experiences, and give you the chance to enjoy new & exciting cuisine!
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.