Hi friends. Are you needing a little get away that’s close to home? The Woodlands Resort is just that place, located in the heart of The Woodlands and only 30 minutes from Houston, it’s easily accessible yet will make you feel worlds away. This lavish resort & oasis on Lake Harrison has so much to offer, so let’s check it out!
– With 402 rooms & suites, you have a variety of options like choosing your view of either the golf course, pool, Lake Harrison, or the woods. You can also get a room on the first floor with a walk out straight to the pool, or balcony room with beautiful views. There’s many different suites to choose from as well with multiple rooms, wet bars, and private balconies!
Forest Oasis: Lazy River & Waterpark
– The pool here is on another level, plus it’s open year round & heated during the colder months. It features multiple pools for different ages, a 1,005 foot lazy river, many different slides, a hot tub, and a 30 foot water tower feature. There’s plenty of lounge chairs, tables, and cabanas for when you need a break from all the water fun!
Private Cabana & Daybed Rentals
– If you want a more private space by the pool, you can opt to rent a cabana or day bed. The cabana rental includes a cable TV, free wi-fi, a mini fridge with water, fresh fruit, ceiling fan, food & drinks service, direct access to the lazy river, and enough space for 6 people. The daybed rental offers space for 2 people, waters, towels, and chips & salsa. The costs vary by what day of the week it is!
3 On-Site Restaurants
– The Woodlands Dining Room: This casual dining space with lake views has a great breakfast buffet from 7am – 11am, plus and omelet & skillet station where you can choose what ingredients go into your meal. During lunch they have a menu offering salads, appetizers, sandwiches & burgers, pastas, and pizzas!
– Back Table: A very stylish restaurant with beautiful views of the water & golf course, serving southern cuisine with global inspirations. The food is top notch & there’s also a gorgeous patio with both tables & lounge seating so you can enjoy the weather & view. If you go be sure to try their decked out milk shakes!
– Cool Water Café: This is the dining option for when you’re out relaxing by the pool. They’ve got an array of great cocktails, and laid back style foods like nachos, fries, sandwiches & wraps, salads, and more. There’s many wonderful employees will serve you your food & drinks right at your lounge chairs by by the pool!
– As of now the actual spa is closed, but they offer in room spa services. There’s Swedish, Sports, Pre-Natal, and Deep Tissue massages all from the comfort of your room or suite!
– The Woodlands Resort tennis center is state of the art. They’ve got 10 clay courts, 7 outdoor hard courts, and 4 indoor courts. There’s also 4 certified tennis professionals to help you out and a tennis pro shop with sports gear & fashion!
– There are 2 fabulous golf courses at The Woodlands Resort, Panther Trail & The Oaks. They’re both surrounded by tall Oak trees & Carolina pines, as well as the lake & multiple ponds. They offer a golf performance center with instructors to help you with whatever need. Golf tournaments are held here too!
Kayaks & Paddle Boards
– Explore Lake Harrison on a kayak or paddle board for a fun, outdoor adventure. You can rent them on Friday through Monday from 9am – 5pm. It’s $30/hour for kayaks & $25/hour for paddle boards!
– For some indoor fun you can visit Game On, which is their on site gaming center. They have arcade style games for all ages and are open from 9am – 10pm every day!
– You can rent bikes by the hour or for the day and venture miles of trails in The Woodlands. The trails are heavily wooded and wonderful scenic lake views, you can see lots of wild life and explore local parks with playgrounds, picnic areas, and water features & green spaces!
– The Woodlands Resort is a big destination for business meetings, conferences, and retreats. With 75,000 square feet of meeting spaces, 55 adaptable meeting rooms, event coordinators, modern audio/visual equipment, banquet food services and event packages, you’ll have everything you’ll need for a successful business event!
To learn more: https://www.woodlandsresort.com/.
The Woodlands Resort is also in the perfect location, when you stay here you’re just minutes away from fun destinations full of shops, restaurants, and entertainment like Market Street, Hughes Landing, and Waterway Square!
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y’all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don’t forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.