Hi friend. If you’re looking for family friendly activities, The Woodlands is definitely the place to be. This city is safe, fun, and full of entertainment for all ages. Hopefully this list can help you find something new to enjoy the next time you’re out!
– This water front park has some of the coolest playground equipment that’ll even have you wanting to jump on. There’s always tons of ducks to feed, nature trails, picnic & barbecue areas, and large fields for running around, kite flying, sports and more. They have frequent events here as well like concerts, markets, and festivals!
– More than just a trampoline park, this is a full blown adventure park. They’ve got it all, zip lining, bumper cars, obstacle courses, play areas for smaller children, rock walls, and other games. There’s plenty of seating for when you want to rest up and even a café for food & drinks!
– Mini golf is always fun, but how about black light mini golf? This 18 hole course is full of vibrant colors and wild decor, they also offer an arcade gaming area and a virtual reality arena. Both adults & children will be thoroughly entertained here!
– There’s really something for everyone at Main Event. You have billiards, bowling, laser tag, and a huge array of arcade games. Not to mention the great selection of food & a full service bar. It’s the perfect balance of adult & children friendly entertainment!
The Game Preserve
– Now this spot is a hole in the wall that not many people know about, and it offers something very unique. It’s a retro 80’s style arcade! With good music and vintage games, and at only $15 for an all day pass it’s a great deal. The atmosphere here is so fun & nostalgic!
Kayaking (Riva Row Boat House & Lakes Edge Boat House)
– If you’re wanting to get outdoors, kayaking is a great way to enjoy some scenic views and get active. You can rent kayaks at Riva Row Boat House on the Waterway & Lakes Edge Boat House on Hughes Landing. Both of these places also offer paddle boards and swan boats!
Escape the Room Woodlands
– Escape rooms have become super popular lately, and are such a great way to challenge your mind and work with your friends & family towards solving puzzles and mysteries. This particular venue has some very cool escape rooms such as The Clock Tower, The Western Bank Heist, The Submarine, and The Theater!
– This bowling alley has a modern & trendy interior, with lanes lit up with black lights & large HD screens playing music videos & sports. There’s also an arcade, billiard games, and a menu full of delicious food & drinks. You can book parties here too!
– Market Street is a very popular hub of outdoor dining, shopping, and family fun. They have a huge green space in the center where you’ll often see families relaxing while kids run around & play, there’s also a fountain area where kids can cool off & splash around. Events are often hosted in the green space so be sure to check online so you don’t miss out on anything!
Children’s Literary Labyrinth (Story Book Maze)
– This intriguing maze located near Town Green Park will be so exciting for your children. It’s made up of 3 foot hedges and filled with over sized books. There’s 5 different stories from Aesop’s fables and life size characters!
The Woodlands has so much to offer, no matter what your interests are. There really is something for every one!
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y’all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don’t forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.