Hi friends. Today I thought I’d share a list of some lovely neighborhoods in The Woodlands TX. All of these neighborhoods below are reasonably priced, in desirable locations, and offer great amenities to enjoy!
The Village of Harper’s Landing
– Neighborhood with very reasonable prices and a variety of styles to choose from. You can enjoy the surrounding parks and all they have to offer, like pools, playgrounds, miles of trails, and scenic picnic areas. It’s location near College Park Drive and Research Forest, but east of I-45.
The Village of College Park
– This village is technically the smallest out of the list, but still offers the same great amenities like access to the local parks and their playgrounds, aquatic centers, trails and more. Located off of College Park drive so you can easily get to a variety of shops, grocery stores, and restaurants.
The Village of Alden Bridge
– Neighborhood with many styles of homes and varying prices. This very large community features 25 parks, multiple pools & waterparks, miles of nature trails, fitness centers, and a golf course. Located by 1488 and 2978, with easy access to Research Forest, you’ll be just minutes away from multiple shopping centers.
The Village of Panther Creek
– This is the second oldest village in The Woodlands and has well maintained homes, with some being on the water or golf course. You have access to many parks around the area filled with miles of trails, picnic spots, sports fields & courts, and aquatic centers. You’re right next to the Panther Creek Village Center which has a grocery store, restaurants, and other services.
The Village of Grogan’s Mill
– The very first village in The Woodlands, lots of history & of course lovely homes. Residents have two golf courses to choose from, and surrounding parks with playgrounds, pools, and trails to enjoy. There is Grogan’s Mill Village Center for easy grocery shopping and eating out.
All of these communities are just minutes away from The Woodlands Mall, Market Street, Hughes Landing, and a plethora of other fabulous places to shop, dine, and be entertained.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y’all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don’t forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: https://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: https://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: https://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: https://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: https://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: https://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: https://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: https://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! https://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! https://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! https://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! https://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.