Hi friends. Today I thought I'd share a list of some lovely neighborhoods in Sugar Land TX. All of these neighborhoods below are reasonably priced, in desirable locations, and offer great amenities to enjoy!
– Neighborhood featuring mostly older homes from the 90's & early 2000's that are very well maintained. They have a clubhouse with a community pool, fitness center, and children's playground. Located off of Bissonnet which makes it very easy to get to a variety of grocery stores, restaurants, and other services.
– This neighborhood has larger homes for great prices. They offer three separate recreation centers each with their own impressive pools, multiple nature parks full of trails, fitness centers, and playgrounds. It's also home to New Territory Sports Complex which has baseball & soccer fields, a snack bar, and a playground. Located by Grand Parkway and Highway 90.
– This community offers a variety of home styles and prides itself on being very family oriented. There's a great pool with slides & a splash pad, a colorful play ground & splash park, a dog park, and a lake which makes for stunning views. RiverPark Shopping Center is right at the neighborhood entrance and has tons of restaurants & retail stores.
– Established neighborhood with homes from the early 2000's. They have a community club house with a pool and tennis courts. It's located on Old Richmond road for quick access to restaurants, grocery stores, and shops.
– Another established community, homes mostly built from the 70's throughout the 90's. There's a recreation center, swimming pool, large playground, and pavilions with picnic tables. You're just minutes away from multiple grocery stores, restaurants, and other services here.
– This neighborhood features fairly larger homes built in the early 2000's. They have a community center with a pool, club house, tennis courts, and a scenic pond. There's also four different playgrounds for kids to enjoy. Located near Highway 6.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.