Hi friends. Today I thought I'd share a list of some lovely neighborhoods in Cypress TX. All of these neighborhoods below are reasonably priced, in desirable locations, and offer great amenities to enjoy!
– Here you will find well priced homes, and a community lake with beautiful views & trails. It's located by Spring Cypress road giving easy access to a multitude of restaurants, grocery stores, and other shops.
– Traditional style homes in a neighborhood full of amenities. You can enjoy eight community lakes, six different parks & pools, playgrounds, and a 20 acre sports park. There's also a fitness center, indoor basketball courts, and locker rooms. There's plenty of grocery stores & restaurants near by, as well as Houston Premium Outlets.
– Large neighborhood with 18 different sections and features mostly older, very nice homes. The amenities include an Olympic sized swimming pool, a private lake, playground, and tennis courts. Located off of Louetta so you'll have easy access to many restaurants, shops, and grocery stores.
– This neighborhood is made up of homes mostly built in the early 2000's. They offer a pool, large splash pad, and three separate parks. There's great restaurants, grocery stores, and highly rated schools nearby.
Villages of Cypress Lakes
– Here you have a great neighborhood full of newer style homes & opportunities to build, with scenic community lakes throughout. There's a community pool & splash pad, children's playground, great trails, and is right next to Cypress Lakes Golf Club. You have quick access to Highway 290 & Sam Houston Tollway so you can easily get to major shopping centers, grocery stores, restaurants & other shops.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.