Hi friends. If you're in the Conroe area and wanting some ideas for Fall activities this year, i've got a great list for you. All of these events are family friendly & full of fun!
Halloween In The Park
– You can go to Carl Barton Jr. Park on October 23rd from 3 pm – 6 pm for this event filled with fun carnival games, face painting, inflatables, and food vendors. And at 7 pm there will be a showing of Monster's University on the little league baseball field!
– Conroe Aquatic Center will be heating their large pool on October 29th from 6 pm – 8 pm so the kids can swim to find their own pumpkin! Once they've found one they can go to a decorating station to personalize & take it home. There will alos be plenty of games outside of the pool!
7 Acre Woods
– Here you can explore the pumpkin patch and get some cute pictures, go on a hayride, or see some animals in the petting zoo. They also have a western play town for kids to explore, a giant playground, mini golf, and a zip line!
Trunk or Treat Family Fun Night
– Time to Spare Entertainment is hosting this event on October 30th from 4 pm – 7 pm where the kids can trick or treat in the decorated parking lot before heading inside for some bowling, games, and great food & drink specials!
– From October 9th – November 28th you and your family can visit the Renaissance Festival and enjoy all sorts of old fashioned rides, games, performances, shops, and food & drinks. This huge festival really takes you back in time and has a different theme every week. Everyone is encouraged to come in costume, so be sure to check their website for the theme and to purchase tickets!
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.