Hi there. Today I wanted to share some great activities to enjoy with the kids at night time in & around The Woodlands area!
- Take a walk along the waterway. The pathways are wide and it is well lit.
- Discover the Storybook Art Garden Maze in Towne Green Park. (It is lit. Park at the library.)
- Play at Shankz Black Light Mini Golf. Link.
- Play at Main Event. It features bowling, an arcade, and more. Link.
- Hang out in Market Street on the green.
- Dine at 403 Eats in Tomball (It is a good truck park with picnic tables, a bar, and green space that caters to kids located at the center of the property.). Link.
- Play/dine at inSpire Rock Climbing Facility. Link.
- Dine at B-52 Brewing Co. in Conroe (Wooded Biergarten with indoortap. They always have a food truck on site, and a green space that caters to kids.). Link.
- Dine at The Butler House. They have an outdoor screen and green space for your young ones to play in. Link.
- Play at the Game Preserve, which is an arcade! Link.
- Dine at Deacon Baldy's Bar & Food Trucks in Magnolia. They also have a green space for children to play in. Link.
- Dine at Frey's Backyard Cafe in Tomball. They have a large back patio and green space for your young ones. Link.
- Check out the Creekside Park Village Green. They have a candy shop, cupcake shop, yogurt shop, and restaurants surrounding the green.
- Bowling at Bowlero in The Woodlands. Link.
- See a movie, at one of many movie theaters, including: Cinemark at Market Street, and Cinemark on Lake Robbins Drive.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.