Hi there. Today I wanted to address how we will continue to help buyers and sellers. You can find my/our thoughts on the current state of events here.
How we will continue to help our buyers:
- Offering virtual home tours and showings
- Providing assistance in helping them find the perfect neighborhood for them to find the perfect home within
- Listening to their needs and wants so that our emails with home suggestions catering to their desires
- Heavy communication
- Educating ourselves
- Our commitment to best practices
- Washing our hands, and staying healthy
- Making ourselves available 7 days a week, and for extended ours
How we will continue to help our sellers:
- Offering 360 virtual tours to all interested buyers to reduce the in person walk thru count
- Offering 360 virtual open houses vs. traditional open houses
- Only allowing qualified buyers with preapprovals to enter your home (optional)
- Avoiding overlapping appointments to limit individuals in the home at one time
- Updating showing instructions to remind listing agents to screen their clients, and not let anyone sick into your home
- Encouraging you of best practices to eliminate unnecessary touches in your home
For more information on selling right now during this time, please watch this video, 5 Rules for Selling Your Home During the Coronavirus Epidemic:
To watch our video, 5 Reasons to Buy a House Right Now and 3 Reasons to Not, you can find it below, or on our YouTube channel.
I am sure there are some things we forgot to add to our lists, but know we are doing everything possible right now, and then some more.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.