First off, let me just say, a lot has changed in the last 8 days..
This letter wasn’t one I thought I would ever write, because, let’s be honest, most of us had never even heard of the “coronavirus” or “COVID-19” until China announced it so many months ago, with many not knowing what it was until more recently. I am guessing at this point, I do not need to educate you on what is happening, but I do want to talk about how this current event is changing the way we think, work, live, and do business.
I don’t know about you, but the coronavirus has consumed most of my thoughts and conversations. The effects it will have on us, people we love, our friends and neighbors, our schools, our children, our economy, and the world as a whole I know will be catastrophic, so we must all be proactive in reducing its effects.
In my business, that means caring more, and changing the way we do things. Real estate, in regards to buying and selling homes, is still ongoing. I know many things have halted, but the real estate industry, and real estate transactions have not. Many of us are working from home, and brainstorming how we will continue to operate.
This might mean introducing new protocols and procedures, viewing homes virtually, digital or slim closings, and the list goes on. To learn how we at Jo & Co. are doing more for our buyers and sellers, click here.
At Jo & Co. we are being proactive, while staying educated. Our vendors and colleagues are doing the same. We are all dedicated to you, and each of our futures. This time will not be an easy one, but we will all get through it together.
For those of you that have been affected, our thoughts, hearts, and prayers go out to you. For anyone affected by the virus itself, we wish you a speedy recovery.
For those of you who are scared, do not panic. Follow credible news sources, and keep yourself protected. The simple advice of staying home when possible, washing your hands, and social distancing hopefully will be the answer to avoiding a worsened state. We personally will be following the recommendations of the CDC, and hope you are able to too.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Jordan Marie Schilleci and Edward Parsad
Jo & Co. Realty Group
Check out our most popular blog posts:
- First Time Home Buyer – What You Need to Know :: http://byjoandco.com/fthb-blogpost
- The Seven People I Recommend to Every Client :: http://byjoandco.com/7people
- Most Popular New Construction in Conroe :: http://byjoandco.com/conroenew
- About Woodforest – My Most Asked for Community in 2020 :: http://byjoandco.com/aboutwoodforest
- The Most Desirable Neighborhoods to Live In in Spring and Klein ISD :: http://byjoandco.com/bestklein
- 15 Local Things to Do at Night with Kids :: http://byjoandco.com/atnight
- Where to Stay When House Hunting or Moving to The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/whereto
- The Best Neighborhoods to Live in to Let Kids Be Kids :: http://byjoandco.com/kidsbekids
- Download our e-book, Moving to The Woodlands, http://byjoandco.com/downloadthewoodlandsebook
Jo & Co. Ebooks Available for Download:
- This ebook is for first time home buyers. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook1
- This ebook is for anyone moving to The Woodlands. It is updated for 2020 and shares everything you need to know. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook2
- This ebook is “The Best Neighborhoods to Let Kids Be Kids”, which is essentially a list of the most popular and favorite neighborhoods. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook3
- This ebook geographically compares Spring vs. The Woodlands. The video on this one is more informative. I really recommend watching the video. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook4
- This ebook is a silly one that is more self promotion. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook5
- This ebook is “Moving to The Woodlands”, my original ebook. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook6
- This ebook is “Texas Heroes Program Ebook”, my ebook to community hereos. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook7
- All ebooks have corresponding videos that elaborate on the topic, and you can find those here on the YouTube channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Favorite YouTube Videos:
- Moving to The Woodlands – Everything You Need to Know. | YouTube Link
- First Time Home Buyer – What You Need to Know | YouTube Link
- The Best Neighborhoods to Let Kids Be Kids | YouTube Link
- Buying in Texas? Calculate Your Monthly Mortgage | YouTube Link
- The Difference Between Spring, TX and The Woodlands | YouTube Link
- Most Desirable Neighborhoods To Live In, In Klein ISD | YouTube Link
- What to Know When Moving From California to Texas | YouTube Link