Hi friend! I am putting together a booklet, think mini-relocation-guide, and found myself doing a little bit of research today that I wanted to share with you. Today we will be covering the most popular neighborhoods in Conroe, Texas that have gone under contract or sold in the last six months.
Most Popular Neighborhoods in Conroe
- Woodforest 245 | Homes for Sale | $200k – $1.9 million | All About Woodforest Blog Post
- Walden 142 | Homes for Sale | Lake Conroe Area
- Bentwater 90 | Homes for Sale
- Water Crest on Lake Conroe (I am offering $2,000 closing cost assistance on these D.R. Horton homes right now!) 62 | Homes for Sale
- Graystone Hills (including Laurel Ridge) 57 | Homes for Sale
- April Sound 57 | Homes for Sale | Lake Conroe Area
- Grand Central Park 51 | Homes for Sale | New Neighborhood off I-45 | Lots of Amentities
- Montgomery Creek Ranch 50 | Homes for Sale
- River Plantation 50 | Homes for Sale
- Jacobs Reserve 44 | Homes for Sale | Near Woodforest
- Fosters Ridge 41 | Homes for Sale
- Chase Run 38 | Homes for Sale | Very Low Tax Rate | Homes Start in the 200s
- The Woodlands Hills 35 | Homes for Sale | New Neighborhood on the Edge of North Conroe | Lots of Amentities
- Lake Conroe Village 35 | Homes for Sale
- Ladera Creek 29 | Homes for Sale
- Wedgewood Falls & Wedgewood Forest 28 | Homes for Sale
- Cape Conroe 27 | Homes for Sale
- Seven Coves 27 | Homes for Sale
- Grand Harbor 25 | Homes for Sale
- Barton Creek Ranch 24 | Homes for Sale
- Barton Woods 23 | Homes for Sale | Homes Start in the $220s
I hope you found this post beneficial!
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.