Hi friends! I am so excited to announce that Klein ISD is having their Job Fair next month, Saturday, March 21st, on Spring Cypress Road at Klein Cain High School.
My children attend Klein ISD, and we have been extremely pleased with the school district, especially their elementary school, which I am only a tiny bit bias in calling it the best school in the district. Part of it is the fact that I get to walk my children to and from school every day, while another part is how much I gosh darn love the teachers my children have been placed with, but on a serious note, it has received every single designation possible over the years, and is an A rated school.
While the job opportunities, at Theiss Elementary School might not be a long list, I still would love to encourage you to come down to the job fair, and see what the school district as a whole has to offer. If you were to skip a day of work, or find a babysitter, you surely wouldn’t regret it. I am pasting all the information about it below, including a picture of my adorable daughter with her teacher Miss (truly a Mrs. lol) Easterday.
Relocating or Moving?
Oh, before I forget, I am offering a couple different relocation realtor options to anyone relocating to the area and purchasing. You can learn all bout our Klein ISD – Project Giving Back Only Program :: Teachers Edition by clicking here.
Join Klein ISD on Saturday, March 21, 2020, from 9 a.m. to noon at Klein Cain High School for the Klein ISD Job Fair!
From 9 am-Noon, meet with campus and district administrators. Select candidates will be invited for interviews in the afternoon from 1-3 pm. Letters of intent to join the Klein Family will be awarded at the job fair to selected applicants!
When you join the Klein Family, you will be joining a district that prides itself on a tradition of excellence and innovation!
- Extremely competitive compensation packages with starting salaries at $55,550 for teachers in 2019-2020
- Nationally recognized personalized, professional learning
- Nationally recognized innovation challenges promoting design thinking
- Nationally recognized character education
- State recognition for family-school partnerships
Klein ISD looks forward to meeting you and welcoming you to the Klein Family!!
Please let me know if you plan on checking out the Job Fair. I would love to hear how it went! 🙂
Your Friend and Realtor,
Check out our most popular blog posts:
- First Time Home Buyer – What You Need to Know :: https://byjoandco.com/fthb-blogpost
- The Seven People I Recommend to Every Client :: https://byjoandco.com/7people
- Most Popular New Construction in Conroe :: https://byjoandco.com/conroenew
- The Most Desirable Neighborhoods to Live In in Spring and Klein ISD :: https://byjoandco.com/bestklein
- 15 Local Things to Do at Night with Kids :: https://byjoandco.com/atnight
- Where to Stay When House Hunting or Moving to The Woodlands :: https://byjoandco.com/whereto
- The Best Neighborhoods to Live in to Let Kids Be Kids :: https://byjoandco.com/kidsbekids
- Download our e-book, Moving to The Woodlands, https://byjoandco.com/downloadthewoodlandsebook
Jo & Co. Ebooks Available for Download:
- This ebook is for first time home buyers. | https://byjoandco.com/ebook1
- This ebook is for anyone moving to The Woodlands. It is updated for 2020 and shares everything you need to know. | https://byjoandco.com/ebook2
- This ebook is “The Best Neighborhoods to Let Kids Be Kids”, which is essentially a list of the most popular and favorite neighborhoods. | https://byjoandco.com/ebook3
- This ebook geographically compares Spring vs. The Woodlands. The video on this one is more informative. I really recommend watching the video. | https://byjoandco.com/ebook4
- This ebook is a silly one that is more self promotion. | https://byjoandco.com/ebook5
- This ebook is “Moving to The Woodlands”, my original ebook. | https://byjoandco.com/ebook6
- All ebooks have corresponding videos that elaborate on the topic, and you can find those here on the YouTube channel: https://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Favorite YouTube Videos:
- Moving to The Woodlands – Everything You Need to Know. | YouTube Link
- First Time Home Buyer – What You Need to Know | YouTube Link
- The Best Neighborhoods to Let Kids Be Kids | YouTube Link
- Buying in Texas? Calculate Your Monthly Mortgage | YouTube Link
- The Difference Between Spring, TX and The Woodlands | YouTube Link
- Most Desirable Neighborhoods To Live In, In Klein ISD | YouTube Link
- Playlist of “Ninety Second Real Estate Q&A” | YouTube Link