Hi friends! I am so excited to present my latest e-book, The Best Neighborhoods to Let Kids Be Kids. This ebook geography focuses on : Spring, Conroe, The Woodlands, Klein, Cypress, Montgomery, and Willis, which are all in the Houston TX Suburbs and outskirts.
< You can download this interactive e-book, The Best Neighborhoods to Let Kids Be Kids, by clicking here. >
P.S. Don't mind my verbal typos. The e-book has been grammatically updated, and please note Tomball ISD has 3 schools within Creekside and they are all A rated!
Spoiler alert, here are the neighborhoods I featured in the e-book:
- Memorial Northwest – Spring, TX 77379 | Homes for sale link.
- Creekside – Tomball, TX 77375 (inside of the Township of The Woodlands) | Homes for sale link.
- Liberty Branch (in Creekside) | Homes for sale link.
- Woodforest – Montgomery, TX 77316 | Homes for sale link.
- The Woodlands Hills – Willis / Conroe, 77318 | Homes for sale link.
- Gleannloch Farms – Spring, TX 77379 | Homes for sale link.
- Northampton – Spring, TX 77389 | Homes for sale link.
- Harmony – Spring, TX 77386 | Homes for sale link.
- Towne Lake – Cypress, TX 77433 | Homes for sale link.
- Bridgeland – Cypress, TX 77433 | Homes for sale link.
- Spring Creek Oaks – Spring, TX 77379 | Homes for sale link.
- Augusta Pines & Auburn Lakes – Spring, TX 77389 | Homes for sale link.
- Benders Landing Estates – Spring, TX 77386 | Homes for sale link.
- Windrose – Spring, TX 77379 | Homes for sale link.
- Woodsons Reserve – Spring, TX 77386 | Homes for sale link.
- Pockets of The Woodlands (Anything within walking distance to their elementary school.)
You might be asking yourself how did I create this list? Well all things or most things on the list below had to apply..
- Elementary school within walking distance
- Tennis courts
- Swimming pool and/or swim team
- A swim team
- Numerous parks and open green space
- Sidewalks or walking trails
- A playground and/or splash pad
- Lots of trees
- Extra points for ponds or lakes!
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.