Hi friends! I cannot believe Spring Break 2019 is next week! I just looked at all the calendars, and discovered, our city is going to be a madhouse, because we all have Spring Break the same week. So if you aren’t able to get out of town, AHHhhhhhh. Lol.
And for my working parents, here are some great Spring Break Camp options for the kids..
YMCA of Great Houston | Updated Link to all of the Holiday Camp
- The Woodlands..
- Tomball / Klein
- Spring Break Camp 2019 at Cypress Creek | March 11-15 | Ages 6-11 | 7 AM – 6:30 PM | $165 and $205 | LINK
- Spring Break Camp 2019 at Conroe | March 11-15 | Ages 6-11 | 7 AM – 6:30 PM | $165 and $205 | LINK
- The Woodlands & Cypress locations are hosting 5-day mini-camps. These area half day (3 hours) camps. 9:30 PM and 1:30 PM start times. $185 for the week. Here is the link to register and learn more.
City of Conroe
- Spring Break Camp (+ all other holidays) | FunQuest | March 11-15 | Flexible drop off & pick up, 7:30 AM – 6:30 PM | $95 Resident or $118 Non-Resident | Oscar Johnson, Jr. Community Center (100 Park Place) | LINK
The Woodlands Children’s Museum
- Spring Breakation Workshop 2019 | 4-year-olds March 11th – 14th 9 AM – Noon | 5/6-year-olds & 7/8-year-olds March 11th – 15th 9 AM – Noon | Options for 9-11 year olds and 12-14 year olds | LINK
- Young Rembrandts Workshops | World of Dinosaurs | March 11th -March 15th, 8:30 AM – Noon | Ages 7-13 | The Recreation Center at Bear Branch Park | LINK
The Woodlands Township
- STEM Challenge + Minecraft with Lego Materials – Spring Break Camp – Full Day | Ages 7-12 | $375 Resident, $385 Non-Resident | LINK
Your Local Church
- Check your local church for other Spring Break Camp options. 🙂
I hope these ideas help. If you can think of any others, feel free to leave them in the comments, and I can add them to the list!
Jordan Marie Schilleci, REALTOR®, Jo & Co. Realty Group