Today I wanted to share with you all things Mandola Farms, Richmond TX. Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don’t forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn’t to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes…
WHY PEOPLE LOVE MANDOLA FARMS IN RICHMOND TX
Where is Mandola Farms:
The Mandola Farms community is a new community in Richmond, Texas. It is located on the south side of U.S. 90 near the Grand Parkway. This community is 34 minutes going to Houston downtown and 2 minutes to Richmond.
Why folks choose Mandola Farms:
Residents of Mandola Farms love this community because they can walk or jog the winding trails, which are perfect for picnicking. Youngins can dash through the splash pad or make up their own adventures on the playground. Also, this community is within two miles of downtown Richmond, which is home to many new boutiques and restaurants. Thanks to road improvements on US-90 and FM 359 commuting is a breeze! Plus, with schools in the sought-after Lamar Consolidated ISD, your kids will have top-notch education opportunities without sacrificing time out of their day to drive them to school far away.
→ Homes for sale in Mandola Farms in Richmond TX | Link
Amenities in Mandola Farms:
The Mandola Farms community offers many amenities. Residents can enjoy an outdoor pavilion, splash pad, a playground, and more. This community is 2 minutes from downtown Richmond, which features many boutiques, restaurants, and longstanding businesses. Also, the neighborhood is also zoned to Lamar Consolidated ISD, and taxes are affordably low.
A | Lamar CISD has an A rating overall, Lamar CISD campuses are designed with smaller enrollments (high schools are designed for no more than 2,000 students) to provide more opportunities for students to assume leadership roles and participate in campus activities. Lamar CISD also has sixth grade-only campuses (middle schools) which focus on the needs of pre-adolescents, providing a smooth transition to secondary schools. Lamar CISD is home to National Principals of the Year, Gates Millennium Scholars, National Blue-Ribbon Schools, Rodeo Art Grand Champions, State Athletic Champions and a recent member of the comptroller’s Honors Circle for financial and academic excellence. Lamar CISD has also passed four bond referendums over the past 15 years, while maintaining one of the lowest tax rates in the Houston area.
There are a few local favorites in the area including Red’s Grill, 9er’s Grill, Lomonte’s Italian Restaurant and Bar, Ramble Creek Grill, and Ramble Creek Grill. Target is located just outside of the neighborhood, as well as Whole Foods Market and Kroger. Additionally, nearby parks such as Jones Creek Ranch Park and Wessendorff Park are just minutes away.
Homes for Sale in Richmond TX
→ Richmond TX Homes for Sale under $400k | Link.
→ New Construction Homes for Sale in Richmond TX | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Richmond TX in Master Planned Communities | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Richmond TX on 1+ Acres | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Other Sugar Land TX Related Blog Posts – Sugar Land TX Category
- What is the weather like in Sugar Land TX? – Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Sugar Land TX – Link.
- Things to do in Sugar Land TX – Link.
- Sugar Land TX Relocation Guide – Link.
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Sugar Land TX – Link.
- Food trucks to track down in Sugar Land TX – Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Katy TX – Link.
- Things to do in Katy TX – Link.
- Katy TX Relocation Guide – Link.
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Katy TX – Link.
- Food trucks to track down in Katy TX – Link.
Other Neighborhoods in Richmond TX
- Graystone Hills | Homes for sale.
- Bridlewood Estates| Homes for sale.
- Brazos Village | Homes for sale.
- Briscoe Falls | Homes for sale.
- Canyon Gate at The Brazos | Homes for sale.
- Deer Run Meadows | Homes for sale.
- Grand Mission Estates | Homes for sale.
I included links to homes for sale, but I didn’t alter the price point, so be sure to use the “Price” option to show you your price point, or you can just “Sort” low to high.
YouTube PlayLists to Check Out
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y’all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don’t forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.