Today I wanted to share with you all things Woodridge Forest, Porter TX. I know that there are tons of neighborhoods to choose from in the Houston area, but I also know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. Each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. If you need help navigating, don’t think twice about reaching out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn’t to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes…
WHY PEOPLE LOVE VALLEY RANCH IN PORTER TX
Where is Woodridge Forest:
Woodridge Forest is a premier community with new homes for sale near the Kingwood area of Houston and is just one mile east of Highway 59 in Porter.
Why folks choose Woodridge Forest:
People love Woodridge Forest because the 332-acre community is nestled in the livable forest that is connected to nature. Residents are able to walk their children to an on-site middle school, enjoy 75 miles of Kingwood Service Association (KSA) trails, relax at the community center pool, play in the splash park or fish in the one of the community’s stocked ponds. Making it the perfect place to connect nature and family life.
New homes begin in the upper 190s and are developed by top home builders in the Kingwood area.
→ Homes for sale in Woodridge Forest in Porter TX | Link.
Amenities in Woodridge Forest:
- Pool: Residents can enjoy a resort-style pool with waterfalls and shade areas to lounge in
- Splash pad: A fun splash pad is available for the kiddos to cool off and play in
- The “Liveable Forest”: Residents are able to hike trails, fish in stocked ponds or swing on playgrounds.
- Trails: Hike or bike the Woodridge Forest trails that connect to 75+ miles of the KSA trail system.
B Rated | New Caney ISD believes there is a set of skills, knowledge, and attitudes essential for a purposeful and productive life. The school district and community have committed to designing modern learning environments in high quality facilities, providing students with a wide range of opportunities for college and career exploration, and hiring the best teachers in Texas so that graduates will be equipped to thrive in the REALITY of their future.
New Caney ISD received a B, or an 85 out of 100, for a student enrollment of 15,360. The district improved from its 2017-18 rating of a C, or 76 out of 100 possible points. Out of all the district’s campuses, one campus received an A, seven received a B, seven received a C, two received a D and one received an F. Below you will see the A rated and B rated schools.
Kings Manor—81 (B)
Robert Crippen—84 (B)
Sorters Mill—85 (B)
Valley Ranch—85 (B)
New Caney—83 (B)
Woodridge Forest—85 (B)
Infinity Early College—96 (A)
Woodridge Forest is conveniently located near the nature-filled fun while being close enough to Houston. This neighborhood is also only 18 minutes from the George Bush International Airport making it convenient if you travel often.
For your convenience, there are grocery stores nearby such as Walmart, Kroger and HEB, as well as shopping centers such as Valley Ranch Town Center with anchor stores like Kroger, TJ Maxx, Hobby Lobby, Ross and Burlington.
It is only 15 minutes from Deerbrook Mall, which is home to a Macy’s, Dillard’s and JCPenny, as well as many specialty shops. In this mall area there are many restaurants as well as a Main Event amusement center and the Humble Museum.
Homes for Sale in Porter TX
→ Porter TX Homes for Sale | Link.
→ New Construction Homes for Sale in Porter TX | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Porter TX in Master Planned Communities | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Porter TX on 1+ Acres | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Best Neighborhoods in Porter TX – Link.
- Kingwood TX Related Blog Posts – Kingwood TX Category
- What is the weather like in Kingwood TX? – Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Kingwood TX – Link.
- Things to do in Kingwood TX – Link.
- Kingwood TX Relocation Guide – Link.
- Food Trucks to Track Down in Kingwood TX – Link.
- Comparing the Neighborhoods of Kingwood TX – Link.
Other Neighborhoods in Porter TX
- Azalea District | Homes for sale.
- Cumberland | Homes for sale.
- Riverwalk | Homes for sale.
- The Highlands | Homes for sale.
- Porters Mill | Homes for sale.
I included links to homes for sale, but I didn’t alter the price point, so be sure to use the “Price” option to show you your price point, or you can just “Sort” low to high.
YouTube PlayLists to Check Out
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y’all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don’t forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.