Hi friends. Today I wanted to talk a little bit about the weather here in Kingwood TX and what you can expect from each season!
- March: Low of 50° & high of 72° with an average of 6 days of rainfall
- April: Low of 57° & high of 78° with an average of 5 days of rainfall
- May: Low of 65° & high of 85° with an average of 6 days of rainfall
- June: Low of 71° & high of 90° with an average of 6 days of rainfall
- July: Low of 73° & high of 93° with an average of 7 days of rainfall
- August: Low of 72° & high of 93° with an average of 7 days of rainfall
- September: Low of 68° & high of 89° with an average of 7 days of rainfall
- October: Low of 58° & high of 81° with an average of 6 days of rainfall
- November: Low of 50° & high of 72° with an average of 6 days of rainfall
- December: Low of 43° & high of 65° with an average of 7 days of rainfall
- January: Low of 40° & high of 62° with an average of 8 days of rainfall
- February: Low of 43° & high of 66° with an average of 6 days of rainfall
Kingwood weather is very nice and definitely what contributes to the city being known as “The Livable Forest”. There's a variety of species of shade trees like Pines & Magnolias, and there's plenty of winding trails to walk & bike so you can get outdoors and enjoy the favorable climate.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.