Hi friend! I am so happy you have clicked on this blog post. I have so much I want to tell you. First off, thank you for trusting us. It is so important to me (Jordan), to not just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. It is truly a goal of mine, heck, a priority of mine, to help you plan your roots in the right soil. I don't want you to have any regrets on where you buy a home, so it is my mission to be there for you.
Most people struggle with the home buying experience. We are a brokerage that does more, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plan your roots in the right soil.
I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, please reach out to me by scheduling a call or sending me an email. Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. Now to the meat and potatoes…
Best New Construction Options in Montgomery County
Montgomery County is a wonderful place to house hunt and I love it for its new construction options. There are even a few master planned communities that I love to brag about. What I love most about Montgomery County is the school district. It is one of my favorites! Check out below for a list of neighborhoods offering new construction options in Montgomery County right now! Some are new construction neighborhoods and some are established neighborhoods that still have/had existing lots left for building upon.
- Neighborhood Name, City | Tax Rate | Currently Active Price Range
- Bender's Landing & Benders Landing Estates, Spring | 1.91% – 1.94% | $800k – $3M
This is my favorite high end community in east Montgomery County. I do also love Teaswood. The most special thing about Benders Landing and Benders Landing Estates are the lot sizes and the fact that they zone to the top schools. To learn more about this community click here.
- Villas at White Oak Ranch, Conroe | 1.91% | $400k – $600k
- Westwood, Magnolia | 1.97% | $200k – $700k
- Bentwater, Montgomery | 2.19% | $400k – $700k
I absolutely adore Bentwater. It is a very established and prestigious Country Club Community, right on Lake Conroe. The one thing I like to prepare people for, is that the association fees and mandatory club fees are considered “high” by most. I would prepare for a minimum of $3000 a year. To learn more about this neighborhood click here.
- Crown Ranch, Montgomery | 1.97% | $700k – $900k
Crown Ranch is a beautiful gated master planned acreage community situated on one of the most beautiful, secluded sites in Montgomery County. The community is idealistic in nature. To learn more about this community click here.
- Boulevard Green at Vision Park, Conroe (Shenandoah) | 1.99% | $500k – $700k
- Seven Coves, Willis | 2.46% |n $300k – $600k
- French Quarter on Lake Conroe | 2.59% | $400k – $700k
- The Reserve at Woodmill Creek, Spring | 2.66% | $500k – $700k
- Harper's Preserve, Conroe | 2.7% – 3.27% | $300k – $600k
Harper's Preserve is another community on this list with highly rated schools, and one-of-a-kind amenities. It has a very close proximity to The Woodlands, making it a top choice among buyers. To learn more about this community click here.
- Woodforest, Montgomery | 2.78% – 2.92% | $350k – $1.4M
For a while now, I have adored Woodforest. It is 5 minutes from the back of The Woodlands, and features the most beautiful and abundant amenities. It is established and near completion. It has been a favorite among locals for the last 10 years, with most new buyers (prior to Covid) coming from The Woodlands. It is the neighborhood (next to The Woodlands) that I most sell to families. To learn more about this community click here.
- Glen Oaks, Magnolia | 2.97% | $300k – $400k
- Roman Forest, New Caney | 2.99% | $385k – $450k
- Grand Central Park, Conroe | 3.10% – 3.16% | $425k – $550k
Grand Central Park is one of my favorite neighborhoods in Conroe. I love it for its masterplan, amazing proximity to The Woodlands and I-45, and for its natural beauty. It is the only neighborhood built on the old Boy Scouts campground. It is really a must see! Learn more about this neighborhood by click this link.
- Woodson's Reserve, Spring | 3.21% – 3.37% | $420k – $1.1M
Woodson's Reserve is my favorite established neighborhood east of I-45. You can find it along Grand Parkway 99, giving you easy access to the airport. It has amazing amenities that will make you want to never leave home. To learn more about this neighborhood click this link.
- Artavia, Conroe | 3.26% | $355k – $720k
Artavia is a beautiful neighborhood with lovely amenities. It is hard to compare this neighborhood to another. It is away from town, which one can view as a positive or negative. At this moment the schools aren't the highest rated, but that will change over time. Learn more about this neighborhood click here.
- Northgrove, Magnolia | 3.28% – 3.37% | $370k – $1.2M
Northgrove is one of my favorite neighborhoods for its location (so close to the back of The Woodlands), for its amazing amenities, and its lovely “sense of community”. To learn more about Northgrove click here.
- Fosters Ridge, Conroe | 3.3% – 3.33% | $300k – $410k
Fosters Ridge is one of the only neighborhoods left with new construction that happens to zone to the “same schools of The Woodlands”. It has sidewalks, a swimming pool, and features D.R. Horton as the neighborhood builder. To learn more about this neighborhood click here.
- Woodtrace, Pinehurst (Tomball) | 3.33% – 3.43% | $280k – $770k
Woodtrace is my favorite neighborhood in Tomball. It is gated, located right off Highway 249, has a natural spring fed lake, and beautiful amenities. Learn more about this neighborhood by clicking here.
- Raburn Reserve, Tomball | 3.34% | $400k – $500k
- The Woodlands Hills, Willis (Conroe) | 3.35% – 3.58% | $310k – $750k
The Woodlands Hills is my favorite master planned “out of the city” community. The amenities it offers are out of this world. What is also really neat about this community is that it is being built by the same developer of The Woodlands and Bridgeland.
- The Highlands, Porter | 3.42% – 3.67% | $313k – $700k
The Highlands is my new favorite neighborhood. They just began construction on this community, and it will feature lakes, playgrounds, and a brand new golf course. It will also feature on site elementary and middle schools. The location is right off of Grand Parkway 99, just after Woodson's Reserve.
- Meadows at Imperial Oaks, Conroe | 3.42% | $387k – $525k
Meadows at Imperial Oaks is another community east of I-45, just located right off of Grand Parkway 99. This is a newer community with amenities and a master plan. The schools aren't as good as the ones on the south side of Grand Parkway 99, but still rated well. Learn more about this neighborhood by clicking here.
- Tavola, New Caney | 3.43% – 3.58% | $230k – $600k
- Woodridge Forest, Porter | 3.43% – 3.68% | $300k – $550k
- Kingwood Royal Brook, Porter (Kingwood) | 3.5% | $365k – $420k
- New Construction for Sale in Montgomery County | Under $500k Link
- New Construction for Sale in Montgomery County | $500k – $1M Link
- New Construction for Sale in Montgomery County | Over $1M Link
- Keep in mind you can alter these searches by clicking “filters” (gold button).
If you have any Montgomery questions, I look forward to hearing those! In the mean time, check out these Montgomery related links:
- What is the weather like in Montgomery TX? – Link.
- Best Neighborhoods in Montgomery TX – Link.
- Things to do in Montgomery TX – Link.
- Montgomery TX Relocation Guide – Link.
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Montgomery TX – Link.
- Neighborhoods in Montgomery County with Low Tax Rates – Link.
- Montgomery TX YouTube Playlist – Link.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.