Good evening dear friend,
Today I wanted to share with you all things Northgrove, Magnolia TX. Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don't forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn't to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes…
WHY PEOPLE LOVE NORTHGROVE IN MAGNOLIA TX
Where is Northgrove:
Located in Magnolia, off of FM 2978. Accessible by Hufsmith Conroe road & Northgrove parkway. Just a short drive away from Highway 249, as well as Woodlands parkway.
Why folks choose Northgrove:
This is an amazing master planned community with lakes & surrounding nature filled with cedars, pines, and cypress trees, and offers fabulous amenities. They have beautiful new homes & opportunity to build, their builders include Tri Pointe Homes, Ashton Woods, Chesmar Homes, Highland Homes, Perry Homes, Toll Brothers, and Westin Homes. The homes here have a traditional yet modern style, and there's a variety of sizes & prices.
→ Homes for sale in Northgrove in Magnolia TX | Link.
Amenities in Northgrove:
Residents here can enjoy an amazing community club house with a 24 hour fitness center, an indoor children's play area, coffee bar, and both indoor & outdoor entertaining areas. There's also a stunning resort style pool with luxurious lounge seating, a dog park, tennis courts, multiple playgrounds throughout the community, and a large splash pad. Northgrove has over 200 acres of green spaces with open fields, tall trees, and small ponds, as well as scenic wooded trails for hiking & biking.
B+. Magnolia ISD rates in an A in teachers, diversity, and college prep.
Located nearby is an HEB, Walmart Super Center, Baja Sur, Avanti, Crust Pizza Co., Gringo's Mexican Kitchen, Caffe Di Fiore, Sapporo, Mei Wei, Pizzaiolo's, and much more. You have all the amenities of Magnolia, while also having quick access to The Woodlands area since your so close to Woodlands parkway. Northgrove is about 25 – 30 minutes away from The Woodlands Waterway Square, Market Street, Hughes Landing, and The Woodlands Mall.
Homes for Sale in Magnolia TX
→ Homes for sale in Magnolia with Swimming Pools | Link.
→ New Construction Homes for Sale in Magnolia TX | Link.
→ Homes for sale in Magnolia TX in Master Planned Communities | Link.
→ Homes for sale in Magnolia TX on 1+ Acres | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Other Magnolia TX Related Blog Posts – Magnolia TX Category
- What is the weather like in Magnolia TX? – Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Magnolia TX – Link.
- Things to do in Magnolia TX – Link.
- Magnolia TX Relocation Guide – Link.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Magnolia TX – Link.
- The Five Best Bang for Your Buck Neighborhoods in Magnolia TX – Link.
Other Neighborhoods in Magnolia TX
- Ascot Farms | Homes for sale.
- Glenmont Estates | Homes for sale.
- Indigo Lake Estates | Homes for sale.
- Lake Windcrest | Homes for sale.
- Thousand Oaks | Homes for sale.
- Sendera Lake Estates | Homes for sale.
- Wildwood Estates | Homes for sale.
I included links to homes for sale, but I didn't alter the price point, so be sure to use the “Price” option to show you your price point, or you can just “Sort” low to high.
YouTube PlayLists to Check Out
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.