Hi friend, Today I wanted to share with you all things Cochran's Crossing, The Woodlands TX. Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don't forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn't to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes…
WHY PEOPLE LOVE COCHRAN'S CROSSING IN THE WOODLANDS TX
Where is Cochran's Crossing:
Located in The Woodlands. Accessed by Kuykendahl, Lake Woodlands, Woodlands Parkway, and Gosling.
Why folks choose Cochran's Crossing:
Residents love this large village of The Woodlands for its wide variety of home sizes, styles, & prices, and great location that gives you very quick access to The Woodlands Mall, Market Street, Hughes Landing, and The Waterway. The community offers lots of water & golf course views since it’s located in proximity to The Woodlands Country Club, and residents have access to all of the great amenities in The Woodlands.
→ Homes for sale in Cochran's Crossing in The Woodlands TX | Link.
Amenities in Cochran's Crossing:
Cochran's Crossing is home to over 20+ parks & multiple stocked fishing ponds. Bear Branch Sports Complex & Recreation Center features 7 multi-purpose fields, disc golf, jogging track, & community garden. The Bear Branch Park and Recreation Center features a pool, 9 lighted tennis courts, a volleyball court, skatepark, dog-friendly park, and inline hockey rink. Shadowbend Park featuring one of the fourteen public pools in The Woodlands.
District Rating in Conroe ISD
A+. Conroe ISD has mostly A rated schools & are a big reason why people choose to live in areas that are served by this district. They have overall A’s for academics, college prep, clubs & activities, sports, administration, and teachers.
It’s right next to Cochran’s Crossing Shopping Center: Kroger, Honey Bee Ham, Torchy’s Tacos, Subway, Compass Bank, Nektar Juice Bar, Tide Dry Cleaners, Kumon tutoring, Twisted Sugar, Palm Beach Tan, Motiv Fitness, Orangetheory Fitness, multiple salons, a dentist office, an animal clinic, a chiropractic office, and some other shops & services. It's a super short commute to The Woodlands Mall, Market Street, Waterway Square, Hughes Landing, and so much more.
Homes for Sale in The Woodlands TX
→ Homes for sale in The Woodlands with Swimming Pools | Link.
→ New Construction Homes for Sale in The Woodlands TX | Link.
→ Homes for sale in Montgomery County TX in Master Planned Communities | Link.
→ Homes for sale in The Woodlands TX on 1+ Acres | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Other Woodlands TX Related Blog Posts – The Woodlands TX Category
- What is the weather like in The Woodlands TX? – Link.
- The Five Best Bang For Your Buck Neighborhoods in The Woodlands TX – Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in The Woodlands TX – Link.
- Things to do in The Woodlands TX – Link.
- The Woodlands TX Relocation Guide – Link.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About The Woodlands TX – Link.
- Food trucks to track down in The Woodlands TX – Link.
Other Neighborhoods in The Woodlands TX
- Carlton Woods | Homes for sale.
- Alden Bridge | Homes for sale.
- Creekside Park | Homes for sale.
- East Shore | Homes for sale.
- Indian Springs | Homes for sale.
- Panther Creek | Homes for sale.
- Sterling Ridge | Homes for sale.
I included links to homes for sale, but I didn't alter the price point, so be sure to use the “Price” option to show you your price point, or you can just “Sort” low to high.
YouTube PlayLists to Check Out
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.