Hi friends. Today I thought I'd share a list of some lovely neighborhoods in Spring TX. All of these neighborhoods below are reasonably priced, in desirable locations, and offer great amenities to enjoy!
– This neighborhood features large homes, older constructions, and reasonably priced. There's a nice community center with a gym full of different equipment, a formal gathering space, and tennis courts. Outside is a large swimming pool, a fun water slide that leads to a smaller pool, and a toddler pool with tons of water features. There's also a children's playground and walking trails.
– Lovely community with good prices, lined with tall trees and that makes you feel right at home. They offer a community center with a meeting area, tennis courts, a pool, and outdoor picnic & barbecue areas. This neighborhood prides itself on being very close nit.
– Great neighborhood with homes from the early 2000's, very well priced. Located off of Louetta so there's very easy access to many different restaurants, shops, grocery stores, and other services.
– Large, gated neighborhood with a wide variety of home styles & prices. Right off of Rayford giving easy access to great restaurants, grocery stores, and shops. There's two different pools, both having their own splash pad & toddler pool areas as well. Multiple playgrounds and winding trails throughout the community.
– Well priced, some what newer homes. Located right by 45 & Grand Parkway with easy access to grocery stores & shops, as well as giving you a straight shot to The Woodlands Mall & Market Street which is full of fun.
Spring Creek Oaks
– Beautiful neighborhood with well priced large homes, it has easy access to downtown Houston. This community offers a variety of amenities including two pools, two club houses, twelve tennis courts, soccer & baseball fields, multiple playgrounds, and many trails.
– Midsize homes from the early 2000's right off of Kuykendahl, near lots of great places to eat & shop. There's no community pool but there is a running track, a large park with trials, a playground, and shaded seating.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.