Good evening dear friend,
Today I wanted to share with you all things Silver Ranch, Katy TX. Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don’t forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn’t to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes…
WHY PEOPLE LOVE SILVER RANCH IN KATY TX
Where is Silver Ranch:
Located in Katy, near Grand Parkway 99, I-10, FM 1463, Westpark Tollway, & Westheimer Parkway.
Why folks choose Silver Ranch:
Residents love this newer community for its desirable location, nice amenities, lined with sidewalks for safe walking, lovely homes at reasonable prices, and highly rated schools nearby.
→ Homes for sale in Silver Ranch in Katy TX | Link.
Amenities in Silver Ranch:
This community offers a swimming pool & splash pad, an outdoor pavilion with picnic areas & grills, a tennis court, and a playground.
A+ | Katy ISD has an A+ rating overall, with ten elementary schools, five junior high schools, and three high schools named in the overall top 10 schools for the entire Houston Area. Katy ISD is also in the top 1% of all school districts in the United States ranking #180 out of 10,758 districts. Parents and students love the schools and there are no schools in Katy ISD that have less than a B rating. Katy ISD is a flourishing suburban school district that encompasses 181 square miles in southeast Texas. Its eastern boundaries stretch to Houston’s energy corridor approximately 16 miles west of downtown Houston and extend along Interstate 10 to a few miles west of the city of Katy.
Located minutes away is La Centerra at Cinco Ranch, which is a huge upscale outdoor hub for shopping, dining, and entertainment, it also has a large green space where frequent events & festivals are held. Nearby is also Katy Mills Mall, Whole Foods, Walmart, Costco, Kroger, Trader Joe’s, Aldi, HEB, and so much more.
Homes for Sale in Katy TX
→ Katy TX Homes for Sale under $400k | Link.
→ New Construction Homes for Sale in Katy TX | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Katy TX in Master Planned Communities | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Katy TX on 1+ Acres | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Other Katy TX Related Blog Posts – Katy TX Category
- What is the weather like in Katy TX? – Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Katy TX – Link.
- Things to do in Katy TX – Link.
- Katy TX Relocation Guide – Link.
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Katy TX – Link.
- Food trucks to track down in Katy TX – Link.
Other Neighborhoods in Katy TX
- Cane Island | Homes for sale.
- Elyson | Homes for sale.
- Firethorne | Homes for sale.
- Grand Lakes | Homes for sale.
- Lilac Bend | Homes for sale.
- Tamarron | Homes for sale.
- Young Ranch | Homes for sale.
I included links to homes for sale, but I didn’t alter the price point, so be sure to use the “Price” option to show you your price point, or you can just “Sort” low to high.
YouTube PlayLists to Check Out
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y’all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don’t forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: https://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: https://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: https://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: https://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: https://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: https://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://byjoandco.com/youtube.