Hi there. Are you thinking about purchasing a home in a Lake Conroe community? Are you curious what the best Lake Conroe communities? Well in today’s blog post, I will be sharing with you the most sought after and most popular Lake Conroe communities.
- Price Range: $250,000 – $3,500,000
- Lot Size: 0 – 1 acres
- Gated waterfront community with an exclusive golf course
- Homes for sale in Bentwater. | Link
- Price Range: $630,000 – $1,200,000
- Lot Size: 1 – 4 acres
- Gated community with private boat launch, a fishing pier, volleyball court, and parks with many walking trails
- Homes for sale in Harbor Side. | Link
- Price Range: $330,000 – $950,000
- Lot Size: Average of 1 acre
- Beautiful lake views, wide range of housing prices
- Homes for sale in Gemstone Estates. | Link
- Price Range: $185,000 – $560,000
- Lot Size: Average of 12,800 square feet
- Neighborhood pool & private boat ramp
- Homes for sale in Cape Malibu. | Link
Blue Heron Bay
- Price Range: $380,000 – $820,000
- Lot Size: 0 -1 acres
- 4 nearby schools
- Gated community right on the water
- Homes for sale in Blue Heron Bay. | Link
Walden on Lake Conroe
- Price Range: $100,000 – $1,000,000
- Lot Size: 0 – 5+ acres
- Right on the lake, private marina & boat ramps, fitness center, multiple parks, tennis courts, restaurants, and miles of trails
- Homes for sale in Walden on Lake Conroe. | Link
- Price Range: $180,000 – $1,000,000
- Lot Size: 0 – 1 acres
- Community marina for boat docking, pool, and sand volleyball court
- Homes for sale in Point Aquarius. | Link
- Price Range: $400,000 – $1,500,000
- Lot Size: 0 – 3 acres
- Neighborhood park with tennis courts and a baseball field, most homes have their own boat dock but there’s a community boat ramp as well
- Homes for sale in Grand Harbor. | Link
French Quarter on Lake Conroe
- Price Range: $470,000 – $600,000
- Lot Size: 7,000 – 18,000 square feet
- Infinity pool overlooking the lake
- Homes for sale in French Quarter on Lake Conroe. | Link
- Price Range: $265,000 – $900,000
- Lot Size: 5,000 – 11,000 square feet
- Pool, marina for boat docking, basketball courts, and children’s playground
- Homes for sale in Seven Coves. | Link
Lake Conroe Hills
- Price Range: $200,000 – $500,000
- Lot Size: 8,000 – 11,000 square feet
- 3 nearby schools
- 2 private parks, tennis court, and community center
- Homes for sale in Lake Conroe Hills. | Link
Royal San Marino
- Price Range: $150,000 – $750,000
- Lot Size: Average of 6,000 square feet
- Luxury townhomes on the lake, private docking and boardwalks
- Homes for sale in Royal San Marino. | Link
- Price Range: $165,000 – $588,000
- Lot Size: Average of 12,000 square feet
- Community boat launch, marina access, and plenty of trails
- Homes for sale in Twin Shores. | Link
- Price Range: $258,000 – $635,000
- Lot Size: Average of 9,000 square feet
- Homes for sale in Lakeside Place. | Link
Pebble Glen on the Lake
- Price Range: $230,000 – $700,000
- Lot Size: Average of 6,500 square feet
- gated community with neighborhood pool and private boat launch
- Homes for sale in Pebble Glen on the Lake. | Link
- Price Range: $215,000 – $810,000
- Lot Size: 3,000 – 15,000 square feet
- 4 nearby schools
- Community pool & park, and easy lake access
- Homes for sale in Cape Conroe. | Link
- Price Range: $245,000 – $600,000
- Lot Size: 7,000 – 32,000 square feet
- Neighborhood pool, marina, tennis courts, and basketball court
- Homes for sale in Corinthian Point. | Link
- Price Range: $200,000 – $1,000,000
- Lot Size: 0 – 3 acres
- Gated community on the lake, golf course, pool & splash pad, tennis courts, and boat launches
- Homes for sale in April Sound. | Link
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y’all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don’t forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.