Hi there! Over the last week, I have had so many phone calls referencing taxes, due to appraised values for 2019 being released, and dates being set to clients, friends, and even strangers being able to fight their appraised value which would lead to lower tax bills. Any who, taxes have been on my mind, so I thought I would gather and list the 50 neighborhoods in Spring, Tomball, and The Woodlands that have the lowest tax rates.
Please keep in mind that some neighborhoods have sections with taxes lower or higher than a home in another section. So please reference a specific home to confirm the tax rate.
The Neighborhoods of Spring, Tomball, and The Woodlands with the Lowest Tax Rates
- Lakewood Forest | 1.96% Can be found in 77070 and 77377. The tax rates range between 1.96% and 2.6%, depending on the location of the home. This is a very established neighborhood, and the elementary school is one of the most popular in Tomball ISD. | Homes for Sale in Lakewood Forest
- Benders Landing and Benders Landing Estates | 2.01% The tax rates in Benders Landing are all in the low twos. Most of the homes, if not all of them, do not have a MUD tax. The homes here range between $400,000 and $3,000,000. | Homes for Sale in Benders Landing and the Estates
- Creekside Village | 2.02% Creekside Village, not to be confused with The Village of Creekside in The Woodlands, is north of 99 and east of Birnham Woods. There are almost 800 properties, with their market values ranging between $150k – $250k. | Homes for Sale in Creekside Village
- Spring Forest | 2.02% This neighborhood is in the northeast are of Spring. They range between $150k – $225k | Homes for Sale in Spring Forest
- Spring Hills | 2.02% If you love ranch style homes, Spring Hills might be the neighborhood for you. The homes range in the high 200s to high 300s, and I have even seen home pushing a million for sale in there. This neighborhood is in Spring, TX 77386. | Homes for Sale in Spring Hills
- Del Webb | 2.11% This is an active adult community in The Woodlands, with lots for residents to do & great amenities. The homes here start at $265,000, and there's 10 designs to choose from. | Homes for Sale in Del Webb
- Village of Grogan's Mill in The Woodlands | 2.13% The very first village to be built in The Woodlands. There's a wide variety of home styles here, with prices ranging from the 300s – 2.5m. | Homes for Sale in Grogan's Mill
- Silverwood Ranch | 2.13% Lovely subdivision in Shenandoah, the neighborhood is very well maintained, and the homes are beautiful & mostly newer builds. Homes here typically range from the 400s – 700s. | Homes for Sale in Silverwood Ranch
- Village of East Shore in The Woodlands | 2.14% A beautiful village located on scenic Lake Woodlands, just minutes away from Town Center. The homes range from the 200s – 3m, and there's a gated section as well. | Homes for Sale in East Shore
- Vicksburg | 2.18% Very nice neighborhood in North Spring, by The Woodlands. Beautiful homes with mature trees in most lots and wide variety of styles & sizes. Prices range in the high 200s – 600s. | Homes for Sale in Vicksburg
- Oak Ridge North | 2.18% Well established neighborhood that features mostly older homes, spacious lots, and mature trees in mostly all of the yards. Homes range from the 200s – 500s. | Homes for Sale in Oak Ridge North
- Waterford Estates | 2.18% Tomball Neighborhood with large homes, spacious lots, and towering trees. Homes typically range from the 800s & up. | Homes for sale in Waterford Estates
- Estates of Legends Ranch | 2.18% Neighborhood in Spring, off Rayford road. Features mostly larger homes on spacious lots. Homes from the 400s – 700s. | Homes for Sale in Estates of Legends Ranch
- Champion Lake | 2.19% Spring neighborhood filled with beautiful nature & scenic lakes, mostly larger homes. Prices typically in the high 500s. | Homes for Sale in Champion Lake
- Wedgewood Forest | 2.20% Very well maintained community in Conroe, with lovely newer homes & opportunity to build. Home prices range from 200s – 400s. | Homes for Sale in Wedgewood Forest
- Lakeside Cove | 2.23% Gated community in The Woodlands, developed by Gracepoint Homes. Beautiful views of community lake & golf course. Homes typically range from the 700s – the millions. | Homes for Sale in Lakeside Cove
- Hirschfield Farms | 2.23% Tomball neighborhood with homes on acres of land. Homes typically start in the mid 100s and go up depending on lot size & home. | Homes for Sale in Hirschfield Farms
- Village of Panther Creek in The Woodlands | 2.23% Large village in The Woodlands with a wide variety of home styles & prices, you can find homes here ranging from the 200s – 4m. | Homes for Sale in Panther Creek
- Boudreaux Estates | 2.23% Acreage neighborhood in Tomball with very large custom homes & opportunity to build. Prices range from the 200s – 900s. | Homes for Sale in Boudreaux Estates
- Rolling Meadows | 2.23% Tomball neighborhood with reasonably prices homes, typically in the 200s – 300s. | Homes for Sale in Rolling Meadows
- Sugarberry Place | 2.26% Tomball neighborhood with lovely smaller homes at great prices. Ranging from the high 100s – 200s. | Homes for Sale in Sugarberry Place
- Gleannloch Farms | 2.26% Large neighborhood in Spring with a wide variety of home styles & sizes. With prices ranging from the 300s – 1m. | Homes for Sale in Gleannloch Farms
- Willowglen | 2.26% Houston neighborhood with smaller homes, priced very well. Homes start in the 100s. | Homes for Sale in Willowglen
- Rosewood Hill | 2.28% Neighborhood in Tomball with large wooded lots and medium to large sized homes. Ranging from the high 300s – 500s. | Homes for Sale in Rosewood Hill
- Waterstone Estates | 2.28% Beautiful gated community with scenic water features in Tomball. Homes typically in the 400s – 700s. | Homes for Sale in Waterstone Estates
- Timberlake Village | 2.28% Lovely neighborhood in Tomball with mostly larger homes. Prices range from the 500s – 800s. | Homes for Sale in Timberlake Village
- Holly Creek | 2.28% Tomball neighborhood with a wide variety of home styles & prices. Prices ranging from the 400s – 1m. | Homes for Sale in Holly Creek
- Windsor Hills | 2.30% Located in The Woodlands, mostly medium sized homes. Price ranging from the 200s – 400s. | Homes for Sale in Windsor Hills
- Carlton Woods | 2.30% Very nice gated community in The Woodlands, with luxurious homes and fabulous amenities. Homes mostly in the millions. | Homes for Sale in Carlton Woods
- Candlelight Park Estates | 2.31% Spring neighborhood with well maintained, great priced homes. Homes ranging from the 100s – 200s. | Homes for Sale in Candlelight Park Estates
- Candlelight Hills | 2.31% Neighborhood in Spring with spacious lots, mature trees throughout, and mostly older homes that are well maintained. Homes typically in the high 200s – 300s. | Homes for Sale in Candlelight Hills
- Village of Indian Springs in The Woodlands | 2.31% A smaller village located in the south part of The Woodlands, known for its nature filled surroundings. Homes range from the 200s – 1.8m. | Homes for Sale in Indian Springs
- Cypress Hollow | 2.31% Neighborhood in Spring with great priced homes. Prices typically in the 200s. | Homes for Sale in Cypress Hollow
- Village of Cochran's Crossing in The Woodlands | 2.32% This is a large village with varying home sizes & prices located in the center of The Woodlands with lots of water & golf course views. Homes range from the 300s – 4m. | Home for Sale in Cochran's Crossing
- Rayford Ridge | 2.34% Located in Spring, off of Rayford rd with very quick access to I-45. Cookie cutter style neighborhood. Homes range from the 200s – 300s. | Homes for Sale in Rayford Ridge
- Aarons Place | 2.34% Somewhat newer community with lovely homes, and clean cut yards. Homes range from 200s – 300s. | Homes for Sale in Aarons Place
- Oakridge Forest | 2.34% Located in North Spring, by The Woodlands. Well maintained homes with mature trees on most lots. Prices from the 200s – 300s. | Homes for Sale in Oakridge Forest
- Village of Sterling Ridge in The Woodlands | 2.35% Beautiful village located by Woodlands Parkway & surrounded by scenic views of golf courses & community lakes. There's a variety of different home styles here, with prices ranging from the 300s – 2m. | Homes for Sale in Sterling Ridge
- Village of Alden Bridge in The Woodlands | 2.35% One of The Woodlands largest villages, with variety of different parks & is filled with nature. Prices range from the 200s – 800s. | Homes for Sale in Alden Bridge
- Wimbledon Park | 2.37% Neighborhood in Spring with spacious lots & well priced homes. Prices typically range from the 200s – 300s. | Homes for Sale in Wimbledon Park
- Wimbledon Estates | 2.37% Spring neighborhood with mostly larger homes and nice amenities. Homes usually range from the 300s – 500s. | Homes for Sale in Wimbledon Estates
- North Hill Estates | 2.39% Neighborhood in Spring with spacious lots, and mostly ranch style homes. Prices range from the 200s – 300s. | Homes for Sale in North Hill Estates
- Spring Creek Forest | 2.39% Older neighborhood in the Klein area, full of mature trees and great amenities. Homes range from the 200s – 400s. | Homes for Sale in Spring Creek Forest
- Lexington Woods North | 2.47% Well established community in Spring, featuring mostly mid size homes at reasonable prices. Homes are around the 200s. | Homes for Sale in Lexington Woods North
- Harpers Landing – The Woodlands | 2.50% Neighborhood located North of The Woodlands, next to I-45 in the village of College Park, offering a variety of floor models & prices. Price range in the 200s – 300s | Homes for Sale in Harpers Landing
- Memorial Northwest | 2.51% Spring neighborhood featuring large homes and are mostly older constructions. Home prices range from the 300s – 500s. | Homes for Sale in Memorial Northwest
I hope you found this blog post helpful. If you are thinking about relocating to Houston or the Houston suburbs, I hope you reach out to me. I would love to be your REALTOR® and your resource.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.