We just celebrated my daughter’s 8th birthday Saturday evening, and we did so at Urban Air on Holzwarth in Spring. And that got me thinking, I must write this post!
- Urban Air (franchise with multiple locations) – 20100 Holzwarth Road, Spring | LINK
Best for: Large events, multiple ages in your party, ages 5-15.
They offer: Private rooms or tables, packages for all budgets, pizza/wings/etc.
To note: You can bring you own cake and cupcakes.
- The Children’s Museum in The Woodlands – 4775 West Panther Creek Drive #280, The Woodlands | LINK
Best for: Children between 1 and 7 years of age.
To note: Super budget friendly. Packages include 12 children. Extra children are only $7 more! Deposit is only $50. Includes access to the fridge/freezer. They have party themes!
- We Rock the Spectrum (franchise with multiple locations) – 387 Sawdust Road, The Woodlands | LINK
Best for: Toddlers and grades K-2, on a budget.
To note: You can bring in any type of food for your guests!
- Kanga’s Indoor Playcenter – 26803 Hanna Road, Building 6, Suite 601, Oak Ridge North (The Woodlands) | LINK
Best for: Toddlers – 5th grade, people wanting more than just pizza, large parties. People with large budgets.
To note: They offer cake, goody bags, tables, or rooms. Party prices are for only 8 kids,so not as budget friendly.
- Obstacle Warrior Kids – 27329 Spectrum Way, Oak Ridge North (The Woodlands) | LINK
Best for: 3rd-6th grade, but they do offer have a toddler area!
To note: Options for people of all budgets!
- Paint & Bubbles Studio – 31311 FM 2978, Magnolia | LINK
Best for: Ages 4+, and parents wanting to host a “different” kind of party.
To note: Party package includes 15 artists.
- The Game Preserve – 473 Sawdust Road, The Woodlands | LINK
Best for: Older children.
To note: Outside food and drink and welcome.
- A Park!!! <3
Let me know in the comments, what other places should make it to the list!?
Jordan Marie Schilleci, REALTOR®, Jo & Co. Realty Group