We just celebrated my daughter’s 8th birthday Saturday evening, and we did so at Urban Air on Holzwarth in Spring. And that got me thinking, I must write this post!
- Urban Air (franchise with multiple locations) – 20100 Holzwarth Road, Spring | LINK
Best for: Large events, multiple ages in your party, ages 5-15.
They offer: Private rooms or tables, packages for all budgets, pizza/wings/etc.
To note: You can bring you own cake and cupcakes.
- The Children’s Museum in The Woodlands – 4775 West Panther Creek Drive #280, The Woodlands | LINK
Best for: Children between 1 and 7 years of age.
To note: Super budget friendly. Packages include 12 children. Extra children are only $7 more! Deposit is only $50. Includes access to the fridge/freezer. They have party themes!
- We Rock the Spectrum (franchise with multiple locations) – 387 Sawdust Road, The Woodlands | LINK
Best for: Toddlers and grades K-2, on a budget.
To note: You can bring in any type of food for your guests!
- Kanga’s Indoor Playcenter – 26803 Hanna Road, Building 6, Suite 601, Oak Ridge North (The Woodlands) | LINK
Best for: Toddlers – 5th grade, people wanting more than just pizza, large parties. People with large budgets.
To note: They offer cake, goody bags, tables, or rooms. Party prices are for only 8 kids,so not as budget friendly.
- Obstacle Warrior Kids – 27329 Spectrum Way, Oak Ridge North (The Woodlands) | LINK
Best for: 3rd-6th grade, but they do offer have a toddler area!
To note: Options for people of all budgets!
- Paint & Bubbles Studio – 31311 FM 2978, Magnolia | LINK
Best for: Ages 4+, and parents wanting to host a “different” kind of party.
To note: Party package includes 15 artists.
- The Game Preserve – 473 Sawdust Road, The Woodlands | LINK
Best for: Older children.
To note: Outside food and drink and welcome.
- A Park!!! <3
Let me know in the comments, what other places should make it to the list!?
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y’all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don’t forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.