Hello friend. Today, I wanted to share with you the most popular and best master-planned communities of Missouri City, Texas. To be considered for this list, you need to be master-planned and be highly desirable for one reason or another. Most of these neighborhoods and communities have the best amenities around, and each one is loved for different reasons. Location with proximity to Houston or major highways, one of the fastest-growing and most desirable suburbs in Houston, and also home to the biggest retail and entertainment complexes, are the top three reasons why someone considers one neighborhood over the other. If you need help navigating neighborhoods in the Houston Suburbs or Missouri City, please reach out to me. Hugs, Jo. | Schedule a call with Jordan.
1. Sienna / Sienna Plantation – Sienna, formerly known as Sienna Plantation, is a master-planned community in Fort Bend County that offers everything you want in a home. With over 10,000 acres of parks and lakes, 18 holes of championship golf, horse stables, a sports park, and hiking trails—all within the community! You'll find both new and established neighborhoods with mature, scenic wooded preserves and wide-open green spaces throughout the development. And you'll be just 25 miles from downtown Houston and minutes from Sugar Land! The tax rate for this community is 3.20%.
2. Jade Island – Lake Olympia – This is a master-planned community of estate homes and residential properties in Missouri City, Texas. Located in east Fort Bend County, just minutes from First Colony Mall, Brazos Bend State Park, and Houston's Medical Center, Lake Olympia provides easy access to all major highways. At Lake Olympia, homeowners can enjoy beautiful lakes and walking trails, swimming pools, tennis courts, and a clubhouse. The tax rate for Jade Island – Lake Olympia is 2.79%.
3. Parks Edge – Parks Edge is the perfect place to call home, with everything you need right at your fingertips. This master-planned community is located at the edge of Community Park, where you'll find 6 miles of walking trails, an activity room, meeting spaces, and a covered patio overlooking the recreation complex with a lap pool, waterslides, and more. It's conveniently located off the Fort Bend Tollway—so it's perfect for commuters! Students will attend highly acclaimed Fort Bend ISD schools. The 2023 tax rate for this community is 3.24%.
4. Quail Valley – Quail Valley is a lovely gated community offering residents a broad range of amenities. The clubhouse has a large swimming pool, gym room, and tennis court. There are also parks, lakes, and trails for those who enjoy outdoor activities. Many homes have private swimming pools and backyard patios while others feature sprawling front yards with koi ponds and fountains. Quail Valley also comes with a full-service business center, an outdoor café, a playground and childcare center, a barber shop, a beauty salon, and much more. The 2023 tax rate for Quail Valley is 2.34%
5. Lake Shore Harbour – Lake Shore Harbour is a private gated community of 4000 homes with lakefront views of the community lake. It's nestled in the heart of Missouri City, with easy access to major highways for residents to explore all the local attractions found throughout Sugar Land and downtown Houston. It's about a 30-minute drive from downtown Houston, the Energy Corridor, and most major attractions. The full range of shopping, dining, and entertainment venues can be found within a five-minute drive along Highway 6. The 2023 tax rate for this community is 2.34%
Homes for sale in master-planned communities in Missouri City, Texas
Homes for sale in Sienna / Sienna Plantation – Link
Homes for sale in Jade Island at Lake Olympia – Link
Homes for sale in Parks Edge – Link
Homes for sale in Quail Valley – Link
Homes for sale in Lake Shore Harbour – Link
Finding the best neighborhood or master-planned community for you!
Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don't forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co. isn't to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed about where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by clicking this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious about what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.