Hello friend. Today, I wanted to share with you the most popular and best master-planned communities of Tomball, Texas. To be considered for this list, you need to be master-planned and be highly desirable for one reason or another. Most of these neighborhoods and communities have the best amenities around, and each one is loved for different reasons. Location with proximity to Houston or major highways, one of the fastest-growing and most desirable suburbs in Houston, and also home to the biggest retail and entertainment complexes, are the top three reasons why someone considers one neighborhood over the other. If you need help navigating neighborhoods in the Houston Suburbs or Tomball, please reach out to me. Hugs, Jo. | Schedule a call with Jordan.
1. Creekside Park, The Woodlands – Creekside Park is the perfect place to call home! Located in Tomball, Creekside Park is just minutes away from The Woodlands and all of its amenities. You'll have access to an amazing community center, pool, fitness center, tennis courts, walking trails (with dog parks!), multiple scenic parks and nature preserves—not to mention some of the best shopping and restaurants in Tomball. And it's not just about the basics: Creekside Park also offers residents one-of-a-kind parks with hiking and biking options. And when it comes to your children's education? Creekside Park has you covered there too with highly-rated onsite middle & elementary schools! The 2023 tax rate for this community is 2.75%.
2. Amira – This is a 484-acre community in Tomball, Texas. Amira's amenities and stunning clubhouse will make you feel like you're living in luxury. The community is close to TX-99, Hwy 249, Hwy 290, I-45, and I-10, which makes getting around easy. You'll also have access to charming Downtown Tomball, Theis Attaway Park, public and semi-private golf courses, unique shops, and live music venues. Amira is near major employment centers like Baker Hughes and Tomball Regional Medical Center. Residents attend Tomball ISD schools located nearby. The 2023 tax rate for Amira is 3.56%
3. Lakes at Creekside – A beautiful master-planned community in north Houston. The community offers just over 600 home sites surrounded by wooded nature and features a tremendous array of amenities, including a resort-style pool with waterslides and a pavilion! Lakes at Creekside has eight gorgeous lakes with lakeside paths, a state-of-the-art fitness center with a view, and interactive parks and playgrounds. It also has a clubhouse that hosts parties, anniversaries, neighborhood events, and more. Lakes at Creekside is in an ideal location—just minutes from the Grand Parkway and ExxonMobil's new campus. The 2023 tax rate for Lakes at Creekside is 2.92%
4. Raburn Reserve – This is a beautiful, master-planned community in the heart of Tomball. It's close to Highway 249 and the Grand Parkway 99, making it easy to get around. There's a beautifully manicured community center, perfect for social gatherings and events all year long. With park benches, a full playground with multiple slides, and a swinging area, it's easy to see why Raburn Reserve is so popular! The 2023 tax rate for this community is 2.44%.
5. Alexander Estates – Nestled in the picturesque wooded area of Tomball, Alexander Estates is a neighborhood with small-town charm and access to sought-after Klein ISD schools. Homeowners in Alexander Estates have easy access to several parks, walking trails, a refreshing swimming pool, and playgrounds that are great for kids. The community also offers new energy-efficient homes that rely on renewable energy sources like wind power. The 2023 tax rate for Alexander Estates is 3.52%.
6. Rosehill Reserve – Rosehill Reserve is an amazing community with lots of opportunities to build, with homes designed by leading builders like Lennar, Castle Rock, Chesmar Homes, and Gehan Homes. It's zoned in the great Tomball school district and has all the amenities families could want a community clubhouse with a resort-style pool, pocket parks, a playground, and walking trails around scenic lakes. The 2023 tax rate for this community is 3.56%.
Homes for sale in master-planned communities in Sugar Land, Texas
Homes for sale in Creekside Park, The Woodlands – Link
Homes for sale in Amira – Link
Homes for sale in Lakes at Creekside – Link
Homes for sale in Raburn Reserve – Link
Homes for sale in Alexander Estates – Link
Homes for sale in Rosehill Reserve – Link
Finding the best neighborhood or master-planned community for you!
Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don't forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co. isn't to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed about where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by clicking this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious about what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.