What is there to see in do in The Vintage?
Here at Jo & Co., we love exploring around the greater Houston area. Well we found a winner! Where do we even begin!? The Vintage Park Shopping Village is your go-to spot for everything.. and I mean everything in the northwest part of Houston. You are emerging into an Italian-inspired, community driven space.
Walking around and enjoying the prominent structural elements of the carefully crafted buildings and landscape, you see the intricate details that were put into the design. Savor the outdoors at the Piazza, close to an acre of space dedicated to people to roam around, sit and relax or dine at one of the many restaurants. You will pass by various fountains and beautiful landscaping. Majority of the retail is centered around the Piazza with other establishments settled throughout the sixteen different buildings.
The Vintage is an impressive master plan development that has established itself off 249 & Louetta Rd. Consisting of over 300,000 square feet of retail and business space, it is very walkable and has an ample amount of public parking. It has further plans to keep expanding as this area keeps growing. It not only consists of shops and businesses, you are able to live right in this community at multiple apartment options.
Here we are going to look more in depth at the variety of what Vintage Park has to offer you!
Dining at Vintage Park
- The Annex Crafthouse – Craft food. Craft beer. Craft cocktails. What else could you ask for with southern comfort food?
- Barcelona Restaurant & Lounge – Your social outlet with something to do almost every night. From Lady's Night Out and Bachata & Salsa Dance Lessons to a live DJ and steak and wine night, you will want to return with your friends!
- CoCo Crepes Waffles & Coffee – Step into Paris as you order your crêpes, coffee, salads, panini's or waffles. Better yet, you can create your own crêpes and waffles.
- Gauchos Do Sul – An authentic Brazilian Steakhouse where you are able to choose from 15 different prime cuts of meat that is served table side. Get a taste of Brazilian culture as they closely follow Brazilian traditions.
- Laurenzo’s El Tiempo Cantina – Get a taste of Tex-Mex served with freshly made tortillas! Bring your friends and family to relish in the homemade recipes.
- Mia Bella – Want to learn more about Italy as you dine on a 5-course Italian meal with a perfectly paired wine? Grab your people and head over to Mia Bella where you will find fresh bread and desserts along with homemade pasta.
- Mo's Irish Pub – If you're in need of live music, gather around Mo's on the weekends as you enjoy one of 36 brews on tap!
- Pandan Leaf – In this family run Vietnamese cafe, you can choose from freshly made teas, authentic Vietnamese entrees and a large selection of desserts and smoothies.
- Treat! Cupcakes – Got serious sugar cravings? Allow Treat! to treat you to something sweet from their assortment of gourmet cupcakes, cakes, cookies and more baked goods.
Shopping at Vintage Park
- Anything Bling Boutique – Get your bling on and find your next stylish outfits and accessories!
- B. de Vine – If you're in need of some serious interior remodeling, these folks are more than capable to help. Browse on your own or get help from an interior designer, they have what you need.
- L’Hexagone – One-of-a-kind boutique offering authentic, traditional French products. Each product is hand-picked from France, taking note in the quality and tradition.
- Lizzy G's Fine Gifts – More than just your typical gift shop, you will get a personalized experience before you leave. Take your time as you browse through the many unique gifts.
- Natural Pawz – Taking a pet store to a whole new level. Natural Pawz is dedicated to providing you information on holistic pet care. From supplies, grooming, daycare and training, you will find the resources you need to give your pet the best life.
Businesses at Vintage Park
- Foxfire Candle Works – Now is your chance to create your own candle! In this studio you are able to combine fragrances to make the best smelling candle or body product known to the nose.
- Fred Astaire Dance Studio – Learn new dance moves by yourself or with a partner! Fred Astaire Dance Studio offers a variety of dance styles to learn from.
- Star Cineman Grill – Relax at this dine-in theater where you are able to sit back and chow down on food from the full menu throughout the movie.
- Vintage Tailors – Top-tier tailors where your fitting needs will be meet. They are keen about giving you the best look while working efficiently to meet your needs.
- The Work Lodge – A co-working space that allows for collaborative spaces and meeting rooms. Offering unlimited coffee, break rooms, community events and even and onsite concierge team, your productivity will soar.
We hope you enjoyed browsing through numerous places at Vintage Place. We love exploring and can't wait to see how this community will grow in the next few years! Let us know if you check out one of these places and tag us at @jordanschilleci and @byjoandco.
I hope you have found this blog post super helpful. If there is anything else we can do for you, including helping you sell (or buy) a home, I would be honored to assist. I hope you have a great day/evening. Cheers, E + J.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.