Today we are going to focus on what the best selling or hottest selling communities in Conroe Texas were over the past few months. Each community and neighborhood has something different to offer to everyone, so please keep that in mind, and if you need help navigating the Houston Suburbs and Conroe Texas, we hope to not only be your realtor at Jo & Co., but your resource.
Conroe is one of the most popular cities and suburbs outside of the Houston Texas Metropolis. Now let's find out what the most popular neighborhoods were in Conroe Texas in the last few months…
The Hottest Selling Communities in Conroe Texas
- April Sound
- Barton Creek Ranch
- Canyon Crossing
- Carriage Hills
- Crighton Woods
- Deer Pines
- Deer Trail, Deer Trail Estates, Deer Trail Two
- Fosters Ridge
- Grand Central Park
- Graystone Hills
- Harper's Preserve
- Jacobs Reserve & Oak Estates at Jacobs Reserve
- Lake Creek Forest
- The Meadows at Imperial Oaks
- The Woodlands Hills
- Watercrest on Lake Conroe
- White Oak Estates
- Homes for sale in Conroe Texas that are zoned to the top rated schools. | Link
- All homes for sale in Conroe ISD. | Link
The new construction sales made up about 64% of the home sales in the neighborhoods above. But if we concentrate on resale in those neighborhoods, we see one home selling 22% over list price, with the average being 2% – 4% over list price. Also cool to note, is that 67% of homes listed, sold the first week they hit the market, and 88% of those homes went at or above list price.
Want to dig deeper into the stats?
1065 homes sold in Conroe in the last 3 months. Below you can see a bigger picture of the most popular Houston Area cities. Important to note, is that over 20,000 homes sold in our MLS in the last 3 months. Hello Texas.
|The Woodlands (master planned community)||412|
We have been doing consistent market updates on some different neighborhoods in my favorite areas over the last few months, but let me know if I am forgetting your neighborhood or your favorite neighborhood! You can see all 20 some neighborhoods we are doing by clicking this link.
Real Estate Market Recap
- The 20-city Case-Shiller home price index rose at an accelerated pace in February, up 2.4% month-over-month and 20.2% year-over-year. This compares to January’s increases of 1.7% month-over-month and 18.9% year-over-year.
- The FHFA house price index appreciated at a faster pace in February as well, up 2.1% month-over-month and 19.4% year-over-year.
- New home sales fell in March, dropping 8.6% month-over-month to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 763,000.
- Mortgage application submissions decreased a composite 8.3% during the week ending 4/22. The Refinance Index decreased 9% and the Purchase Index fell 8%.
- Pending home sales saw a slight improvement in March, decreasing at a decelerating pace of 1.2%. In February, the index fell 4% month-over-month.
- Continuing jobless claims remained relatively unchanged at a level of 1.41M during the week ending 4/16. Initial jobless claims dropped to a level of 180,000 during the week ending 4/23.
- The GDP estimate for Q1 of 2022 fell 1.4%.
- Inflation according to the PCE price index – the Federal Reserve’s preferred method of measuring inflation – increased 0.9% month-over-month in March and 6.6% year-over-year. Personal income rose 0.5% month-over-month and consumer spending soared 1.1% month-over-month.
What we are seeing nationally is exactly what we are seeing locally when it comes to growth. We just finished looking at a very popular master planned community in the Montgomery / Conroe area by the name of Woodforest. This time last year, the same amount of home sold, but the sales price average has increase $235,000. I really am mind blown. We are thinking in some of the areas where the prices have increases astronomically that the growth isn't sustainable. And while this is only happening in some neighborhoods and cities, we think it will continue outward from those most desirable areas. So if you have been on the fence between renting and buying, we think all signs point to buy, ‘as soon as possible”.
We have enjoyed sharing with you our knowledge about the Conroe Real Estate Market and what the most popular neighborhoods are in Conroe Texas. Do you have a question you want to see featured in our next blog post? Reach out! Hugs, Jo.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.