Good day friend! This weekend I had the pleasure of taking a family of first time home buyers out on the town… Lol. I even vlogged it (it will go live tomorrow), so feel free to check that out and ride shotgun with me, as one client put it once. But this sparked the idea (my eyes were really reopened to how hard it is to be a first time home buyer right now). Most of my clients (May 2022), have taken a break from house hunting due to the increased interest rates, so I havent been in the under 400k market for a month. And I am not lying when the real estate market can change in a blink of an eye. The under 400k market is so different in comparison to weeks, months, and years ago.
Anywho, what we are diving into today (sorry for the tangent), is a new series, and today I am featuring Tomball Texas. So I am answering the question, What are the best first time home buyer neighborhoods or communities in Tomball Texas?
The best first time home buyer neighborhoods in Tomball Texas…
(So I wont lie, this list was harder to make than the Spring one (there are only four houses for sale under 400k from the neighborhoods below. The affordability and availability in Tomball isnt quite there for my first time home buyers, so this list will be short and sweet, and some of these neighborhoods have high price ranges as well. Please keep in mind that there are two constants I considered when making this list: there had to be a community pool and the schools had to be A/B rated.)
Canyon Gate at Northpointe Tax rate: 2.92%
- The amenities include a community clubhouse, pool, fitness room, tennis & basketball courts, volleyball court, 2 children’s parks, and winding trails.
- Blog post about Canyon Gate at Northpointe Find homes for sale in this neighborhood.
Heatherwood Village Tax rate: 2.43%
- The amenities include a clubhouse, community park, playground, picnic tables, swimming pool, walking trails and two tennis courts.
- Blog post about Heatherwood Village Find homes for sale in this neighborhood.
Wildwood at Oakcrest Tax rate: 2.82%
- The amenities include a community clubhouse, pool, tennis court, hiking and biking, scenic ponds,lake and pristine common areas throughout the community.
- Blog post about Wildwood at Oakcrest Find homes for sale in this neighborhood.
Park at Glen Arbor Tax rate: 2.38%
- The amenities include a tree lined streets, beautiful lakes with fountains, greenways with walking paths, cascading waterfalls, a community pool, playground, and more!
- Blog post about Park at Glen Arbor Find homes for sale in this neighborhood.
Spring Forest Estate Tax rate: 2.37%
- The amenities include a swimming pool, playgrounds, community Park, tennis court, community clubhouse and more!
- Blog post about Spring Forest Estate Find homes for sale in this neighborhood.
Village of Indian Trails Tax rate: 2.80%
- The amenities include a community clubhouse, swimming pool, playgrounds, tennis court, hiking and biking, and several greenbelts and parks throughout the community
- Blog post about Village of Indian trails Find homes for sale in this neighborhood.
Villages of Northpointe West Tax rate: 2.80% – 3.19%
- The amenities include a clubhouse, a swimming pool, walking trails, tennis courts, several playgrounds and various social groups
- Blog post about Villages of Northpointe West Find homes for sale in this neighborhood.
Link to all the homes for sale in Tomball Texas under 400,000. Other neighborhoods to consider are Amira, Cherry Pines, Fairway Farms, and Lakewood Forest. Love them all for different reasons!
Here is a break down of all the neighborhoods here that have been the most popular among my buyers in Spring and Klein ISD. Do keep in mind this blog post is from 2019, so the prices have changed drastically. Klein ISD is right next to Tomball Texas. 🙂
I hope you have found this blog post super beneficial to your house hunting journey. I look forward to hearing from you soon. && For more blog posts of my favorite neighborhoods in Tomball, Texas, click here, and if you are worried about sending your kids to the best schools, this blog series is my favorite for top rated schools in each city. Hugs.
With Love, Jo
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to yall reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Dont forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.