Today I wanted to share with you all things Valley Ranch, Porter TX. I know that there are tons of neighborhoods to choose from in the Houston area, but I also know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. Each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. If you need help navigating, don’t think twice about reaching out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn’t to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes…
WHY PEOPLE LOVE VALLEY RANCH IN PORTER TX
Where is Valley Ranch:
Valley Ranch is a master-planned development located at the intersection of Interstate 69 (US Highway 59) and The Grand Parkway (99) in Northeast Montgomery County. It is just north of Kingwood and only 25 minutes from downtown Houston. It is also only 15 minutes from George Bush Intercontinental Airport, making it convenient if you travel often.
Why folks choose Valley Ranch :
People love Valley Ranch for its sense of community while still being close enough to all conveniences and hubs. Though only the residential portion is fully built, Valley Ranch continues to grow and aims to create a vibrant mixed-use, master-planned community that will offer residential, retail, office space, outlet retail, hotels and medical facilities.
→ Homes for sale in Valley Ranch in Porter TX | Link.
Amenities in Valley Ranch:
- Valley Ranch Town Center: a diverse collection of shopping, dining and entertainment. They feature both local and chain entities and is quickly becoming one of the premier shopping centers in the North Houston area.
- The Hill at Valley Ranch: a 14-acre multi-purpose live event space is located in the Valley Ranch Entertainment District at the site of a future planned amphitheater. It is the perfect destination for beer/wine/food festivals, carnivals, cultural events, live music and entertainment.
- Town Grove: a 135-acre serene nature preserve with green spaces perfect for events or gatherings, lakes, towering trees and forested trails.
- Lakes and Trails : there are seven lakes enhanced by fountains and stocked with fish surrounded by walking trails throughout Ranch Valley. These trials connect residential living to the nearby shopping, dining and entertainment.
- Recreation Center: An onsite recreation center that features outdoor luxury pool with a slide and splash pad and a playground. The clubhouse has a fireplace and kitchen making it perfect for community events or private parties.
- Randall Reed Stadium: a 8,500 seat venues for football, UIL, and amateur soccer games. This state of the art facility offers one of the largest Jumbotrons in Texas, a two-story press/VIP box, a community room with a catering kitchen, and well-appointed locker rooms for the home and visiting teams.
B Rated | New Caney ISD believes there is a set of skills, knowledge, and attitudes essential for a purposeful and productive life. The school district and community have committed to designing modern learning environments in high quality facilities, providing students with a wide range of opportunities for college and career exploration, and hiring the best teachers in Texas so that graduates will be equipped to thrive in the REALITY of their future.
New Caney ISD received a B, or an 85 out of 100, for a student enrollment of 15,360. The district improved from its 2017-18 rating of a C, or 76 out of 100 possible points. Out of all the district’s campuses, one campus received an A, seven received a B, seven received a C, two received a D and one received an F. Below you will see the A rated and B rated schools.
Kings Manor—81 (B)
Robert Crippen—84 (B)
Sorters Mill—85 (B)
Valley Ranch—85 (B)
New Caney—83 (B)
Woodridge Forest—85 (B)
Infinity Early College—96 (A)
Valley Ranch is conveniently located near the nature-filled fun of Lake Houston while being close enough to the shopping at The Galleria and the business corridors of Houston. This neighborhood is also only 15 minutes from the George Bush International Airport making it convenient if you travel often.
For your convenience, there are grocery stores nearby such as Walmart, Kroger and HEB, as well as shopping centers such as Valley Ranch Town Center with anchor stores like Kroger, TJ Maxx, Hobby Lobby, Ross and Burlington.
It is only 15 minutes from Deerbrook Mall, which is home to a Macy’s, Dillard’s and JCPenny, as well as many specialty shops. In this mall area there are many restaurants as well as a Main Event amusement center and the Humble Museum.
Homes for Sale in Porter TX
→ Porter TX Homes for Sale | Link.
→ New Construction Homes for Sale in Porter TX | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Porter TX in Master Planned Communities | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Porter TX on 1+ Acres | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Best Neighborhoods in Porter TX – Link.
- Kingwood TX Related Blog Posts – Kingwood TX Category
- What is the weather like in Kingwood TX? – Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Kingwood TX – Link.
- Things to do in Kingwood TX – Link.
- Kingwood TX Relocation Guide – Link.
- Food Trucks to Track Down in Kingwood TX – Link.
- Comparing the Neighborhoods of Kingwood TX – Link.
Other Neighborhoods in Porter TX
- Azalea District | Homes for sale.
- Cumberland | Homes for sale.
- Riverwalk | Homes for sale.
- The Highlands | Homes for sale.
- Porters Mill | Homes for sale.
- Woodridge Forest | Homes for sale.
I included links to homes for sale, but I didn’t alter the price point, so be sure to use the “Price” option to show you your price point, or you can just “Sort” low to high.
YouTube PlayLists to Check Out
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y’all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don’t forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.