Today I wanted to share with you all things Lakes of Rosehill, Cypress TX. Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don’t forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn’t to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes…
WHY LAKES OF ROSEHILL IN CYPRESS TX
Where is Lakes of Rosehill:
Located in Cypress, off Huffmeister Road and near E Louetta Rd. Nestled between Highways 249 & 290.
Why folks choose Lakes of Rosehill:
Lakes of Rosehill offers spacious homes on large lots most of which are between one half and one acre. This community also has a private source of water so there are no MUD taxes in the neighborhood, which home owners love. Homes in this community were built by Imperial Homes, David Weekley and Trendmaker.
→ Homes for sale in Lakes of Rosehill in Cypress TX | Link.
Amenities in Lakes of Rosehill:
Although there are no community pools, this neighborhood does offer community lakes with walking trails. Residents love that the back yards are big enough to accommodate any size pool and playground equipment. The homes are spread apart to give owners more space to enjoy.
A. | Cypress-Fairbanks ISD has an overall A in academics, college prep, clubs & activities, sports, diversity, administration, and teachers. The district seeks to maximize student potential through a rigorous curriculum, exceptional hands-on learning opportunities, award-winning extracurricular programs and experienced teachers. Lakes of Rosehill students are zoned to A Robison Elementary School, Goodson Middle School and Cypress Woods High School.
Very close by is an HEB, Kroger, Costco, Bucees, Marshalls, Home Goods, At Home, Home Depot, Whole Foods, Cypress Towne Center and restaurants like Sam’s Seafood & Steak, Mezzanotte Ristorante, Lupe Tortilla, Juanita’s Mexican Restaurant, Taza Food Style, Catfish Station, and more. It’s also just minutes away from Vintage Park, which is full of amazing shops, restaurants, salons, and other great services.
Homes for Sale in Cypress TX
→ Cypress TX Homes for Sale under $400k | Link.
→ New Construction Homes for Sale in Cypress TX | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Cypress TX in Master Planned Communities | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Cypress TX on 1+ Acres | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Other Cypress TX Related Blog Posts – Cypress TX Category
- What is the weather like in Cypress TX? – Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Cypress TX – Link.
- Things to do in Cypress TX – Link.
- Cypress TX Relocation Guide – Link.
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Cypress TX – Link.
- Food trucks to track down in Cypress TX – Link.
Other Neighborhoods in Cypress TX
- Bridgeland | Homes for sale.
- Coles Crossing | Homes for sale.
- Copper Bend | Homes for sale.
- Hidden Arbor | Homes for sale.
- Lakewood | Homes for sale.
- Miramesa | Homes for sale.
- Towne Lake | Homes for sale.
I included links to homes for sale, but I didn’t alter the price point, so be sure to use the “Price” option to show you your price point, or you can just “Sort” low to high.
YouTube PlayLists to Check Out
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y’all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don’t forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.