Good evening dear friend,
Today I wanted to share with you all things Bonterra at Woodforest, Montgomery TX. Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don't forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn't to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes…
WHY PEOPLE LOVE BONTERRA AT WOODFOREST IN MONTGOMERY TX
Where is Bonterra at Woodforest:
Located in Montgomery, not too far from I-45. Accessible by FM 1488 & Sendera Ranch drive. Woodforest is between Conroe & The Woodlands, with quick access to each area.
Why folks choose Bonterra at Woodforest:
Bonterra is an amazing 55+ community for active adults, filled with fun events & amenities, lovely homes built by Taylor Morrison & Darling Homes, and lush landscapes of towering oak & pine trees. For mature adults that are looking for an enriched lifestyle, this is the perfect place to be. The homes are mostly new constructions, with a traditional yet modern style, and opportunity to build & customize your home to fit your needs.
→ Homes for sale in Bonterra at Woodforest in Montgomery TX | Link.
Amenities in Bonterra at Woodforest:
Residents have access to all of the amazing amenities within the Woodforest community. There's miles of scenic trails, 2 stunning resort style pools with water slides & surrounded by tall trees, tennis & basketball facilities, and 700 acres dedicated to parks, sports fields & open green spaces. Residents also have the option of joining Woodforest Golf Club and enjoy a 27-hole championship course designed by Steve Elkington. Bonterra hosts monthly events for its residents so there's always something to do!
A. Montgomery ISD rates in an A for academics, college prep, teachers, administration, clubs & activities, health & safety, food, and resources & facilities.
A+. Conroe ISD has mostly A rated schools & have overall A’s for academics, college prep, clubs & activities, sports, administration, and teachers.
Located nearby is an HEB, Kroger, Costco, Target, Grab N Go Tacos, Crust Pizza Co., Wasabi Bistro, Pie in the Sky Co., Philipose's, Eden Cafe, and much more. It's about 25 – 30 minutes away from The Woodlands Waterway Square, Market Street, Hughes Landing, & The Woodlands Mall.
Homes for Sale in Montgomery TX
→ Homes for sale in Montgomery with Swimming Pools | Link.
→ New Construction Homes for Sale in Montgomery TX | Link.
→ Homes for sale in Montgomery TX in Master Planned Communities | Link.
→ Homes for sale in Montgomery TX on 1+ Acres | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Other Montgomery TX Related Blog Posts – Montgomery TX Category
- What is the weather like in Montgomery TX? – Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Montgomery TX – Link.
- Things to do in Montgomery TX – Link.
- Montgomery TX Relocation Guide – Link.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Montgomery TX – Link.
- The Five Best Bang for Your Buck Neighborhoods in Montgomery TX – Link.
- Food Trucks to Track Down in Montgomery TX – Link.
Other Neighborhoods in Montgomery TX
- Bentwater | Homes for sale.
- Crown Oaks | Homes for sale.
- Fairwater | Homes for sale.
- Grand Harbor | Homes for sale.
- Montgomery Trace | Homes for sale.
- Walden | Homes for sale.
- Woodforest | Homes for sale.
I included links to homes for sale, but I didn't alter the price point, so be sure to use the “Price” option to show you your price point, or you can just “Sort” low to high.
YouTube PlayLists to Check Out
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.