Hello friend. Today I am do excited to share with you a brand new map we had designed for anyone looking to relocate or learn more about my favorite area of Spring, Klein TX. Klein has my heart, and always will. I was born here, and although I left when I was four, I came back when I was done with high school. I have been happily living life and now raising a family in Klein TX (although I have spent some time in Katy TX).
Klein TX has sooo much to offer to everyone in every stage of life. As you probably know, Spring TX is huge, so these maps we have created are to help you navigate the area to find the perfect neighborhood for you to plant some roots. Making sure you are happy with no regrets is insanely important to me. So if you have any questions at all, please reach out. At Jo & Co., my goal isn't to just be you REALTOR® but your resource.
Map of Klein TX
This map features all of my favorite places.
- Augusta Pines
- Auburn Lakes
- Gleannloch Farms (updated map coming soon)
- McKenzie Park
- Inverness Estates
- Laurel Park
- Vistas at Klein Lake
- Memorial Northwest
- Sawmill Ranch
- Spring Creek Oaks
- Wimbeldon Champions Estates
- Huntwick Forest
- Champion Forest
- Homes for sale in these neighborhoods. | Link.
I wasn't able to include every single Klein neighborhood on this map, but know there are a handful more that I would recommend. It is all dependent upon price point, and some of the smaller, but still lovely, neighborhoods were too close to a larger one, so for spacing, some were not included.
Check out these blog posts to learn more about neighborhoods in Klein that I love:
- Family Friendly & Kid Friendly Neighborhoods of Klein TX | Link.
- Best Neighborhoods with Large Lots in Klein TX | Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Klein TX | Link.
- Hat Creek
- Mod Pizza
- Torchy's Tacos
- The Annex Crafthouse
- Mia Bella
- El Tiempo Cantina
- Broken Egg Cafe
There are so many amazing restaurants in the Klein area. I just hit on some of my favorites.
- Kickerillo-Mischer Preserve
- Collins Park
- Meyer Park
- Spring Creek
Check out this blog post where I talk about all the popular parks in Klein TX:
- Parks in Klein TX | Link.
Featured Shopping Centers
- Vintage Park
- Vintage Marketplace
- Grand Parkway Marketplace
It is really easy to commute around Klein TX. Some of the major roads you will see labeled on the map. We also have really easy access to the rest of Houston, to The Woodlands, to Tomball, and all the other suburbs. You can use Grand Parkway 99 to access Katy, Cypress, Kingwood, and more. You can use 249 to take you to Beltway 8 or Downtown Tomball. Klein TX really is an amazing place to call home for so many reason.
Check out these blog post and videos to find out why people call Klein TX home:
- Why people call Gleannloch Farms homes | Link.
- Why people call Champion Forest home | Link.
- Why people call Memorial Northwest home | Link.
More blog posts about Klein TX:
- Your Visit to The Woodlands, Spring, Klein, Etc. | Link.
- Things to do in Klein TX | Link.
- What is the weather like in Klein TX? | Link.
- Klein TX Relocation Guide | Link.
- All blog posts categorized as Klein TX | Link.
Where are you going to start your exploration of Klein TX?
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.