I wanted to share with you January’s Market Update for Memorial Northwest. I am blown away by the median sales price, of $265,000, being up almost 27% compared to last year. I know the median price per square foot is down, but I am guessing that is because we have had a lot of homes being sold as investment properties, as original owners (with completely original homes) decide to sell in the community.
As you can see below, the inventory, is insanely low, and the inventory of move-in-ready homes is even lower. And even more evident than last year, is the demand for the neighborhood is up. Last year only 4 homes sold in January compared to 13 homes in 2020.
So what does this all mean? It means, inventory is low, so if you decide to sell your home, you can sell it for more and below is evidence that people are paying it. If it is move-in-ready, it will sell fast! What does this mean for you as a buyer? That this is a very popular neighborhood, and you should check it out!
If you want to learn more about Memorial Northwest, watch this video here:
Curious about our amenities, you can watch this video to check them out:
Would you like to learn more about the city that houses Memorial Northwest? You can read this blog post about Klein, or you can watch us talk about the blog post content by watching this video below:
We love answering questions, no matter what step you are in the home buying or home selling process. So, when you are ready, we would love to hear from you.
Jordan Marie Schilleci, REALTOR®
Jo & Co. Realty Group
Check out our most popular blog posts:
- First Time Home Buyer – What You Need to Know :: http://byjoandco.com/fthb-blogpost
- The Seven People I Recommend to Every Client :: http://byjoandco.com/7people
- Most Popular New Construction in Conroe :: http://byjoandco.com/conroenew
- About Woodforest – My Most Asked for Community in 2020 :: http://byjoandco.com/aboutwoodforest
- The Most Desirable Neighborhoods to Live In in Spring and Klein ISD :: http://byjoandco.com/bestklein
- 15 Local Things to Do at Night with Kids :: http://byjoandco.com/atnight
- Where to Stay When House Hunting or Moving to The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/whereto
- The Best Neighborhoods to Live in to Let Kids Be Kids :: http://byjoandco.com/kidsbekids
- Download our e-book, Moving to The Woodlands, http://byjoandco.com/downloadthewoodlandsebook
Jo & Co. Ebooks Available for Download:
- This ebook is for first time home buyers. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook1
- This ebook is for anyone moving to The Woodlands. It is updated for 2020 and shares everything you need to know. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook2
- This ebook is “The Best Neighborhoods to Let Kids Be Kids”, which is essentially a list of the most popular and favorite neighborhoods. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook3
- This ebook geographically compares Spring vs. The Woodlands. The video on this one is more informative. I really recommend watching the video. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook4
- This ebook is a silly one that is more self promotion. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook5
- This ebook is “Moving to The Woodlands”, my original ebook. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook6
- This ebook is “Texas Heroes Program Ebook”, my ebook to community hereos. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook7
- All ebooks have corresponding videos that elaborate on the topic, and you can find those here on the YouTube channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Favorite YouTube Videos:
- Moving to The Woodlands – Everything You Need to Know. | YouTube Link
- First Time Home Buyer – What You Need to Know | YouTube Link
- The Best Neighborhoods to Let Kids Be Kids | YouTube Link
- Buying in Texas? Calculate Your Monthly Mortgage | YouTube Link
- The Difference Between Spring, TX and The Woodlands | YouTube Link
- Most Desirable Neighborhoods To Live In, In Klein ISD | YouTube Link
- What to Know When Moving From California to Texas | YouTube Link