When I work with buyers with families, and they express their concerns with me revolving around finding the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood, they tell me what is important to them. Their number one concern is good or great schools. And secondly, they want a family friendly or kid friendly neighborhood. So in this blog post, I will be sharing with you the family friendly and kid friendly neighborhoods of Sugar Land TX.
- The A-rated elementary schools in Sugar Land TX are:
- Sullivan Elementary School (Fort Bend ISD)
- Austin Parkway Elementary School (Fort Bend ISD)
- Campbell Elementary School (Lamar CISD)
- Brazos Bend Elementary School (Fort Bend ISD)
- Colony Bend Elementary School (Fort Bend ISD)
- Colony Meadows Elementary School (Fort Bend ISD)
- Commonwealth Elementary School (Fort Bend ISD)
- Cornerstone Elementary School (Fort Bend ISD)
- Highlands Elementary School (Fort Bend ISD)
- Drabek Elementary School (Fort Bend ISD)
- Settlers Way Elementary School (Fort Bend ISD)
- Dickinson Elementary School (Lamar CISD)
- Walker Station Elementary School (Fort Bend ISD)
- All homes for sale | Link.
My Top 11
- Riverstone (Avalon at Riverstone, Manors at Riverstone, Hartford Landing at Riverstone, Majestic Pointe at Riverstone, Ivy Bend at Riverstone, Waters Cove at Riverstone, Creekstone Village at Riverstone, and The Orchard at Riverstone)
- Brazos Landing
- Claytons Bend
- Colony Bend
- Colony Park
- Greatwood Trails
- New Territory
- Oaks of Alcorn
- Sweetwater and Sweetwater Estates
- Homes for sale | Link.
- Austin Meadow
- Austin Park
- Clements Crossing
- Colony Lakes (Missouri City)
- Colony Park
- Commonwealth Park
- Crescents on the Green
- Greatwood Glen, Greatwood Knoll, and Greatwood Wood Creek
- Homes for sale | Link.
The neighborhoods on the above lists have amenities that allow kids to be kids. If you are curious about all the neighborhoods that I called, The Best Neighborhoods to Let Kids be Kids, check out my ebook under the same title.
I plan on creating this same list for other Houston suburbs and cities. Another great post that I want to share with you is, “How to find the best rated schools in Sugar Land TX + Houston TX Area“. It applies to all of Houston, not just Tomball TX.
I hope you found this blog post helpful. If you are thinking about relocating to Houston or the Houston suburbs, I hope you reach out to me. I would love to be your REALTOR® and your resource.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y’all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don’t forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.