Hi there. Many people have been relocating to The Woodlands lately, and for good reason. The Woodlands is one of the most desirable places to live & has even been listed as “The Best City in America”, though it's technically a Township. So today I wanted to share 10 reasons why people have been relocating to this wonderful area.
- Its accessibility to the airport.
- The vast amount of walking trails and parks.
- The acclaimed and highly rated schools.
- The master plan behind the villages creating a sense of multiple small communities. Each village is set up with shopping: such as grocery stores, pharmacies, restaurants, and services such as: dry cleaners, medical offices, and you can't forget about the churches and schools.
- Being close to places like Market Street, Hughes Landing, & Waterway Square which have amazing restaurants, shops & boutiques, and entertainment.
- There's always local events going on, wether it be festivals, free outdoor concerts, sporting events, and so much more.
- There's homes of all price ranges, size, & style, as well as beautiful apartments, condos, & townhomes. There's really something for everyone
- The Woodlands has a very low crime rate and feels very safe. It's a great place to live & raise a family.
- Outdoor life is a big deal here. Many people here go to Lake Woodlands for paddle boating, kayaking & canoeing, and fishing. There's also multiple different golf courses & clubs to enjoy.
- Convenient access to state of the art medical care facilities like Houston Methodist Woodlands Hospital, Texas Children’s Hospital The Woodlands, CHI St. Luke’s Health – The Woodlands, & Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Medical Center.
I hope you found this blog post helpful. If you are thinking about relocating to Houston or the Houston suburbs, I hope you reach out to me. I would love to be your REALTOR® and your resource.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.