Hi friend! I am so happy you have clicked on this blog post. I have so much I want to tell you. First off, thank you for trusting us. It is so important to me (Jordan), to not just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. It is truly a goal of mine, heck, a priority of mine, to help you plan your roots in the right soil. I don't want you to have any regrets on where you buy a home, so it is my mission to be there for you.
Most people struggle with the home buying experience. We are a brokerage that does more, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plan your roots in the right soil.
I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, please reach out to me by scheduling a call or sending me an email. Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. Now to the meat and potatoes…
The Best Neighborhoods in the Houston TX Area (Newer Homes)
I recognize I might be a little bias right along with being super knowledgable about the Houston suburbs, but… yeah… Lol… If you aren't new around here, you know that I love to share with you “where I would live”. Well in today's post, all cards are on the table, as I share with you my favorite neighborhoods with newer homes (versus established neighborhoods). The number one reason why someone would not choose to live in a new or newer neighborhood would be the tax rates. The general rule of thumb, is that newer neighborhoods have a higher property tax rate due to the new MUD (municipal utility district). Think: water and sewer system. Over time, the MUD gets paid down, and the overall property tax rate drops. Check out this blog post to learn more about how property taxes work in Texas.
But with that caution thrown to the wind, let me share with you my favorite new and newer construction neighborhoods:
- Creekside Park in The Woodlands (Tomball and Spring TX, Tomball ISD) | Homes for sale.
- Woodson's Reserve (Spring TX, Conroe ISD) | Homes for sale.
- Bridgeland (Cypress TX, Cypress-Fairbanks ISD) | Homes for sale.
- Woodforest (Montgomery TX, Conroe ISD & Montgomery ISD) | Homes for sale.
- Cross Creek Ranch (Fulshear TX, in the Katy area) | Homes for sale.
- Tamarron (Katy TX) | Homes for sale.
- Firethorne (Katy TX) | Homes for sale.
- Cane Island (Katy TX) | Homes for sale.
- Harvest Green (Richmond TX, close to Katy TX) | Homes for sale.
- Amira (Tomball TX, Tomball ISD) | Homes for sale.
And check out this fun chart I made comparing the areas:
On the Blog
|Learn more about Creekside Park.||Learn more about Cross Creek Ranch.||Learn more about Cane Island.|
|Learn more about Bridgeland.||Learn more about Tamarron.||Learn more about Woodson's Reserve.|
|Learn more about Harvest Green.||Learn more about Firethorne.||Learn more about Amira.|
So yep, those are my favorites. They each have so much to offer, and I love all of them so much. If you wanted to know my favorites, just check out the walkability line of the chart. Those are for sure my favorites. Coming soon: my favorite established neighborhoods in this same format. (I forgot to put Woodforest on my chart. Cry face. You can find lots of new construction options, the crime rate is probably the lowest of all of the above, the walkability is an 8/10, the schools are good to great, and the amenities are out of this world. The sense of community and feeling of safety make it one of the best!)
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.