Hi there. Today I wanted to share a comparison of Cypress TX & The Woodlands TX in case you're trying to decide between moving to these two areas, so here's a list of their differences and some similarities!
- Cypress is a lovely city & area located near Highway 290 and more recently Grand Parkway 99.
- When you are comparing the two areas, it is important to note that The Woodlands is not a city, while Cypress is.
- We can compare the two, but to really dive deep, it is easier if you compare The Woodlands with a particular neighborhood in Cypress
- There are new areas of Cypress and established areas.
- The one that is most comparable is Bridgeland. Bridgeland is a newer master planned community that is being developed by the same developers of The Woodlands.
- It is being created in villages, has lots of amenities, open land, and amazing schools. It does lack in commercial hubs compared to The Woodlands though.
- Assuming you know a lot about The Woodlands already, I won't dive too deep, but I personally do thing the two areas compare well to each other.
- Now if you were to compare The Woodlands to a more established area of Cypress, a good one to look at would be Fairfield. Fairfield is probably the most popular neighborhood in cypress besides Bridgeland.
- Homes are older, but probably still newer than most of the homes in The Woodlands.
- If you are trying to decide between the two areas, it will probably come down to one of these factors: Do you have a commute to consider, What are your preferences for schools and school districts, and what is your budget?
I hope this list has helped in some way, I've also linked a recent YouTube video below discussing this topic!
Welcome to the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
Thank you for letting us share this video with you comparing Cypress TX to The Woodlands TX. Each neighborhood has so much to offer. There are many cities, suburbs, and neighborhoods in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you are still hunting, don't forget to check out our YouTube channel, and when you are ready for us, we will be here for you. Jo.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.