Hi there. Today I’m delighted to share with y’all some great restaurants in The Woodlands area. This wonderful city is known for having a wide variety of dining options, with cuisines from all around the world. So today we’re going to take a look at some lesser known, locally loved restaurants that are a must try!
– The best Greek food around, they’re family owned & highly reviewed. The traditional dishes are full of flavor, the ingredients are always fresh, and there’s plenty of vegetarian options. They also have live entertainment on the weekends!
– Vietnamese restaurant with Asian Fusion influences. Their dishes are creative and the presentation will have you snapping pics before you dive in. Chef Taylor Chung comes from very humble beginnings and has so much passion for his amazing restaurant!
– The go-to place for a variety of amazing Mexican food. On weekends only they offer Birria tacos, Menudo, and Pazole, as well as their usual large menu full of options. The owners have been working in the restaurant industry since they were young kids!
Palette Indian Kitchen
– Traditional Indian cuisine with special family recipes as well. This restaurant run by a lovely husband & wife duo is known for their hospitality and authentic meals. They opened four years ago and quickly became a local favorite!
Nona’s Italian Grill
– Homemade Italian food with an extensive menu of both classic & one of a kind dishes. The atmosphere is warm & inviting, and they have a world class wine menu!
Chef Chan’s The Original
– This family owned Chinese restaurant has been serving the community for forty years, and has received accolades from food critics of The Houston Post & The Houston Chronicle. Their authentic dishes are well loved by the community!
– Classic barbecue that started off as a food truck and quickly became the number one spot for the best barbecue in town. The owners, who happen to be married, opened up their official restaurant and have had major success!
Bubba T’s Cajun Kitchen
– Cajun & comfort foods with a focus on seafood. Family owned and made with love, this place has a menu full of options to please everyone. They even offer family packs with enough food for the whole crew!
I’m sure that there’s plenty of more hole in the wall restaurants in The Woodlands, so please feel free to let us know if we left your favorite off the list!
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y’all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don’t forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: https://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: https://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: https://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: https://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: https://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: https://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: https://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: https://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! https://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! https://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! https://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! https://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.