Hi friends. If you’re in the Kingwood area and wanting some ideas for Fall activities this year, i’ve got a great list for you. All of these events are family friendly & full of fun!
– Kingwood Town Center Park is hosting BOOFEST on October 30th from 4 pm – 9 pm. They’ll have a pumpkin patch, pumpkin carving, great food, and tons of booths for holiday shopping. Everyone is encouraged to come in costume, pets included, and the kids will be able to trick or treat at all the booths!
– Come back to Kingwood Town Center Park on November 14th from 1 pm – 5 pm for their Fall Market. There will be hot chocolate & apple cider to sip on while enjoying the cool weather. Also you’ll be able to browse, shop, & eat at all the vendor booths set up!
– On October 23rd from 10 am – 4 pm Good Shepard Church is having a Fall festival full of entertainment. They’ll have a pumpkin patch, face painting, tons of games, live music, a petting zoo, obstacle courses, and moon walks. They’ll also have multiple food trucks & vendor booths where you can shop!
Old Macdonald’s Farm
– This large, long running farm has a pumpkin patch that offers 1 free pumpkin to children. There is a petting zoo with all types of animals, even some free roaming animals such as deer, ducks, and peacocks. Multiple playgrounds are spread around and you can ride a train or some cute ponies!
Bark in the Park
– Kingwood Town Center Park is hosting Bark in the Park on October 9th from 11 am – 6 pm where you and your furry friends are encouraged to come in costume and celebrate for a cause. This event to raise money & awareness to homeless animals will have, adoptable pets, games & activities for the kids, live entertainment, shop vendors, and food trucks!
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y’all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don’t forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: https://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: https://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: https://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: https://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: https://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: https://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: https://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: https://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! https://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! https://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! https://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! https://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.