I have had the great pleasure of working with some amazing lenders, and today I want to feature one of my favorites: Jordan Hays.
Jordan Hays is a mortgage loan originator in The Woodlands, Spring Montgomery area (truly works all of Texas). I wanted to show case some of the items he specializes in, and what makes him different than other lenders you might come across.
Purchase, then remodel with home improvement loan with in-house bank product.
- Home improvement loans can be up to 90% of the improved value (pools, additions, etc.)
- Interest only for 6months, then up to 15 yr. loan as a 2nd lien on the home
- Best for customers with 10-20%+ down payment on the purchase
- Ex. Did a purchase in the Heights, he is adding 1500 sq. ft. and able to do a 2nd lien to add that.
- Primary residence, no investment, or intent to flip
Currently offering Property Inspection Waivers “Appraisal Waivers”
- Only possible, not guaranteed for all loan types – again typical with 90% or better LTV
- Can be on Primary and Second Homes
- 2 for 2 on my last 2 purchases.
- Benefits = saving about $500 and 7-10 days on timeline
- Customer can still choose to have an appraisal for preference
- Our bank can refi a car within 24hrs to try and save them money and get in-line quickly
Divorce Cash-out loans above 80% LTV. Texas caps at 80% cash-out unless divorce decree requires remaining spouse to payout equity to ex
- This is a refi, but a great referral if you have lawyers or contacts needing the product
Construction to perm product
- In-house construction and land purchase
- 12 months interest only payment
- Take out by me – save money and effort by re-using in-house docs
- HUGE product and expertise here
- This is for private builds, not your DR Horton or HGI type builders
And my favorite product..
A bridge loan
- This loan can be used if you find a home and don’t want to lose it.
- You must qualify, but if you and your home qualify, then you can take out an interest only loan on a new home.
- You close on that loan, without the pressure of selling your current home.
- There are lots of different loan options/terms.
- Then once you sell your original home, you can refinance your new home.
If you are looking for an amazing lender to team up with, I recommend you reach out to Jordan.
Jordan Hays, Mortgage Loan Originator | NMLS# 1862903
First Financial Mortgage | A division of First Financial Bank N. A.
14125 Liberty Street | Montgomery, TX 77316
Mobile: (346) 298-8840 | Email: [email protected]
Looking for a realtor to help you buy or sell? Schedule a call with me today!
Jordan Marie Schilleci, REALTOR®
Jo & Co. Realty Group
Check out our most popular blog posts:
- First Time Home Buyer – What You Need to Know :: http://byjoandco.com/fthb-blogpost
- The Seven People I Recommend to Every Client :: http://byjoandco.com/7people
- Most Popular New Construction in Conroe :: http://byjoandco.com/conroenew
- About Woodforest – My Most Asked for Community in 2020 :: http://byjoandco.com/aboutwoodforest
- The Most Desirable Neighborhoods to Live In in Spring and Klein ISD :: http://byjoandco.com/bestklein
- 15 Local Things to Do at Night with Kids :: http://byjoandco.com/atnight
- Where to Stay When House Hunting or Moving to The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/whereto
- The Best Neighborhoods to Live in to Let Kids Be Kids :: http://byjoandco.com/kidsbekids
- Download our e-book, Moving to The Woodlands, http://byjoandco.com/downloadthewoodlandsebook
Jo & Co. Ebooks Available for Download:
- This ebook is for first time home buyers. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook1
- This ebook is for anyone moving to The Woodlands. It is updated for 2020 and shares everything you need to know. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook2
- This ebook is “The Best Neighborhoods to Let Kids Be Kids”, which is essentially a list of the most popular and favorite neighborhoods. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook3
- This ebook geographically compares Spring vs. The Woodlands. The video on this one is more informative. I really recommend watching the video. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook4
- This ebook is a silly one that is more self promotion. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook5
- This ebook is “Moving to The Woodlands”, my original ebook. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook6
- This ebook is “Texas Heroes Program Ebook”, my ebook to community hereos. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook7
- All ebooks have corresponding videos that elaborate on the topic, and you can find those here on the YouTube channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Favorite YouTube Videos:
- Moving to The Woodlands – Everything You Need to Know. | YouTube Link
- First Time Home Buyer – What You Need to Know | YouTube Link
- The Best Neighborhoods to Let Kids Be Kids | YouTube Link
- Buying in Texas? Calculate Your Monthly Mortgage | YouTube Link
- The Difference Between Spring, TX and The Woodlands | YouTube Link
- Most Desirable Neighborhoods To Live In, In Klein ISD | YouTube Link
- What to Know When Moving From California to Texas | YouTube Link