Oh my gosh. I am excited, again. Lol, I know.. I can’t help it. Today, I did something new. Well actually March 12th, right when “coronavirus” hit the airwaves. I personally have known about it for awhile. I read a couple different news bulletin like email newsletter each morning, and then I had a couple friends “in high places” share with me the foreshadowing of things.. Long story short, I have been using hand sanitizer for awhile, and everything the stores are out of, I got stocked up on those items a month before.
Any who, totally not trying to brag, just trying to paint a picture.. Which I might be failing at right now, because this feels like a ramble. Lol. Okay, so what am I excited about? I created “a day in life” like vlog, while capturing footage for some new videos. I had no intentions on making this vlog, until I opened my front door that morning, so please forgive me for my lack of makeup, and failure to brush my hair that day. You know that money face emoji, with his hands over his eyes? Insert that here. Lol.
So yes, what I did new, was create a day in the life video through my “realtor” eyes, just for you! And I will admit, this video is a bit long, but if you really want to know what The Woodlands is like, this video is perfect for you! I hope you enjoy, and I will not judge you if you fast forward through a couple parts. Love y’all!
Let me know what you think in the comments below, or over on YouTube.
Jordan Marie Schilleci, REALTOR®
Jo & Co. Realty Group
Check out our most popular blog posts:
- First Time Home Buyer – What You Need to Know :: http://byjoandco.com/fthb-blogpost
- The Seven People I Recommend to Every Client :: http://byjoandco.com/7people
- Most Popular New Construction in Conroe :: http://byjoandco.com/conroenew
- About Woodforest – My Most Asked for Community in 2020 :: http://byjoandco.com/aboutwoodforest
- The Most Desirable Neighborhoods to Live In in Spring and Klein ISD :: http://byjoandco.com/bestklein
- 15 Local Things to Do at Night with Kids :: http://byjoandco.com/atnight
- Where to Stay When House Hunting or Moving to The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/whereto
- The Best Neighborhoods to Live in to Let Kids Be Kids :: http://byjoandco.com/kidsbekids
- Download our e-book, Moving to The Woodlands, http://byjoandco.com/downloadthewoodlandsebook
Jo & Co. Ebooks Available for Download:
- This ebook is for first time home buyers. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook1
- This ebook is for anyone moving to The Woodlands. It is updated for 2020 and shares everything you need to know. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook2
- This ebook is “The Best Neighborhoods to Let Kids Be Kids”, which is essentially a list of the most popular and favorite neighborhoods. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook3
- This ebook geographically compares Spring vs. The Woodlands. The video on this one is more informative. I really recommend watching the video. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook4
- This ebook is a silly one that is more self promotion. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook5
- This ebook is “Moving to The Woodlands”, my original ebook. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook6
- This ebook is “Texas Heroes Program Ebook”, my ebook to community hereos. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook7
- All ebooks have corresponding videos that elaborate on the topic, and you can find those here on the YouTube channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Favorite YouTube Videos:
- Moving to The Woodlands – Everything You Need to Know. | YouTube Link
- First Time Home Buyer – What You Need to Know | YouTube Link
- The Best Neighborhoods to Let Kids Be Kids | YouTube Link
- Buying in Texas? Calculate Your Monthly Mortgage | YouTube Link
- The Difference Between Spring, TX and The Woodlands | YouTube Link
- Most Desirable Neighborhoods To Live In, In Klein ISD | YouTube Link
- What to Know When Moving From California to Texas | YouTube Link