Hi y’all. This post is off topic today, but I really wanted to share it with you! I am huge into health and bettering myself, so I love to “go to bed smarter” each day. What I am sharing are 10 books I purchased and the last 10 days and how I became introduced to them.
1. The Magnesium Miracle by Carolyn Dean, M.D., N.D.
I learned about this book by a recommendation from Terry Watson at HAR Engage this past Wednesday. His recommendation moved me so far, as to, purchase the book within minutes of his recommendation and purchase the magnesium he mentioned the next day.
2. peoplework by Austin Allison and Chris Smith
The publishing of this book isn’t super recent, but Chris Smith is often referencing this book, and he did so again at HAR Engage, so I bought it at the same time as the previous book.
3. Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss with Tahk Raz
This was also another recommendation made by Terry Watson. I purchased it, in homes to fine tune my negotiation skills.
4. The Next Person You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
I don’t remember where or how this sequel popped up on my radar but I read it in less than 24 hours and enjoyed it immensely.
5. Play Bigger by Christopher Lochhead + 3 others
6. Niche Down by Chris Lochhead and Heather Clancy
These two books were purchased after listening to Chris Lochhead mention them in a real estate related podcast interview. They are relevant to any business person.
7. You are a Mogul by Tiffany Pham
I believe I first learned about Tiffany through a podcast, but I can’t really remember. She is just a totally cool person that is packed with lots of wisdom!
8. The Obesity Code by Dr. Fung
This book is already so interesting. I recently started dabbling in fasting and this Dr was recommended to me through a Facebook group. I am excited to learn about insulin in content of weight loss.
9. Hardcore Twenty-Four by Janet Evanovich
Because who doesn’t need some mindless fiction to help melt stress away?!
Been reading the past few hours, so I am off.