Hello friend. Today, I wanted to share with you the most popular and best master-planned communities of Humble, Texas. To be considered for this list, you need to be master-planned and be highly desirable for one reason or another. Most of these neighborhoods and communities have the best amenities around, and each one is loved for different reasons. Location with proximity to Houston or major highways, one of the fastest-growing and most desirable suburbs in Houston, and also home to the biggest retail and entertainment complexes, are the top three reasons why someone considers one neighborhood over the other. If you need help navigating neighborhoods in the Houston Suburbs or Humble, please reach out to me. Hugs, Jo. | Schedule a call with Jordan.
1. The Groves – The Groves is a master-planned community designed to preserve the enchanting pines that create a backdrop for the daily lives of its residents. It is located within the acclaimed Humble ISD, which has easy access to all that Houston has to offer. The neighborhood is full of new homes near Lake Houston and has nearly 1,000 acres of wooded land. Located just 30 minutes north-east of Houston's center, it has convenient access to Beltway 8 and Hwy 59, making it the perfect residential getaway even if you work in the city! The 2023 tax rate for this community is 3.19%.
2. Balmoral – Dive into a lush, 750-acre community surrounded by beauty and peace in Humble, TX. Balmoral offers residents connected living with luxurious homes built by exceptional builders that are set within charming villages. When it's time to play, residents have many amenities to choose from, including crystal-clear swimming pools surrounded by glistening white sand beaches. Balmoral's prime location allows residents to easily access major employers such as downtown Houston, the major industrial and petrochemical employers in east Houston, the Texas Medical Center, and Generation Park, a 4,000-acre mixed-use megadevelopment. The 2023 tax rate for Balmoral is 3.82%
3. Fall Creek – Besides its convenience and proximity to Houston, Fall Creek is chosen by people because of its beautiful parks, refreshing pools, tennis courts, challenging golf course, stocked lakes, and walking trails. These amenities create a relaxing lifestyle that one would have a hard time saying no to. Fall Creek is also one of the closest master-planned communities to downtown Houston, with a 19-minute commute. The 2023 tax rate for this community is 3.07%.
4. Walden on Lake Houston – This is a golf course community located near Lake Houston, 35 minutes northeast of downtown Houston. It spans over 750 acres and is well manicured with tall pine trees that create a peaceful setting! Its location makes it easy to commute to employers in downtown Houston, the major industrial and petrochemical employers in East Houston, and Generation Park. The 2023 tax rate for this community is 2.59%.
5. Kings River, Kingwood – Kings River Village is located in Humble. It is near Lake Houston and just a few miles from several top-rated schools, health facilities, and shopping areas. Residents living here can enjoy the beautiful community park, pool, and playground, as well as the many scenic trails that surround their homes. The 2023 tax rate for Kings River Village is 2.45%.
6. Amberwood – This is the only enclave of maintenance-free homes in Fall Creek, a master-planned community in Humble, Texas. The wooded location, on-site amenities, and nearby shopping and entertainment venues make this neighborhood very appealing to many buyers. Jesse H. Jones Park backs up to the neighborhood; this 11-mile greenway hiking and biking trail contains an extensive system of trails for outdoor enthusiasts to enjoy year-round. Bush Intercontinental Airport is a 5-minute drive from Amberwood. The 2023 tax rate for this community is 2.08%.
Homes for sale in master-planned communities in Humble, Texas
Homes for sale in The Groves – Link
Homes for sale in Balmoral – Link
Homes for sale in Fall Creek – Link
Homes for sale in Walden on Lake Houston – Link
Homes for sale in Kings River – Link
Homes for sale in Amberwood – Link
Finding the best neighborhood or master-planned community for you!
Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don't forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co. isn't to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed about where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by clicking this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious about what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.