Hi Friends! Conroe is always hosting fun events, so I thought I'd tell you about the live music and other shows taking place this December. You can catch a show by one of your favorite artists at The Red Brick Tavern. There are other places to enjoy live music at too. If you're excited to know, then read on!
The Red Brick Tavern | Website | 119 Simonton St, Conroe, TX 77301
- 01 Jim Sloan – 7:30PM
- 02 Elder Wood – 8PM
- 03 Jaeden Johnson – 8PM
- 04 Sunday Gospel Brunch w/ Jim Sloan Trio – 11:30AM
- 06 Zach Johnson – 7PM
- 08 Buck Yeager – 7PM
- 09 Alexis McLaughlin – 9:30PM
- 10 Elder Wood – 8PM
- 13 Greg Day – 7PM
- 15 Howard “Howie” Douthey – 7:30PM
- 16 Mississippi Smile – 9PM
- 17 Bart Alan Woytek – 9:30PM
- 18 Sunday Gospel Bruch w/ Jim Sloan Trio – 11:30AM
- 20 Zach Johnson – 7PM
- 22 Buck Yeager – 7PM
- 23 Mark Jones – 9:30PM
- 25 Sunday Gospel Brunch w/ Jim Sloan Trio – 11:30AM
- 27 Greg Day – 7PM
- 30 Jim Sloan and his Country Allstars – 7:30PM
The Table at Madeley | Website | 316 Madeley St. Conroe, TX 77301
- 02 Rich O'Toole – 7:30PM
- 09 Jamie Richards – 7:30PM
- 10 Sundance Head – 7:30PM
- 11 Trent Cowie's Toy Drive Jam – 1:30PM
- 15 The Vineyard Church of Conroe Christmas Performance – 7:30PM
- 16 Josh Fuller & Kevin Bull – 7:30PM
- 17 Xavier Jospeh – 7:30PM
- 18 The Jazz Connection's Christmas Performance w/ Bob Price – 1:30PM
I hope you have found this blog post super helpful. If there is anything else we can do for you, including helping you sell (or buy) a home, I would be honored to assist. I hope you have a great day/evening. Cheers, E + J.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.