Today I wanted to share with you all things Lakewood Crossing, Cypress TX. Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don’t forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn’t to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes…
WHY PEOPLE LOVE LAKEWOOD CROSSING IN CYPRESS TX
Where is Lakewood Crossing:
The charming community of Lakewood Crossing is located in Cypress, Texas. This beautiful community can be accessed by Louetta road, & Grant road, providing easy access to SH 249 and HWY 290. In addition, Houston’s downtown is only 29 minutes away.
Why folks choose Lakewood Crossing:
There are many reasons residents love living in this well-established community: custom homes, spacious lots, beautiful large trees & lush environments, award-winning schools, and fantastic amenities. The area features award-winning schools, a serene environment, and fantastic amenities. What a great place to live! In close proximity to the community is the 100 Acre Woods Nature Preserve, one of the jewels of the area, which has a number of hiking and biking trails. Being close to nature is one of the best features of living here, since it allows you to appreciate the natural environment more and lead a healthier lifestyle (more activity levels, less stress from city life).
→ Homes for sale in Lakewood Crossing in Cypress TX | Link.
Amenities in Lakewood Crossing:
Lakewood Crossing is a gorgeous community with large custom homes in a lush environment. Each home is surrounded by lush trees and has beautiful views. Among the amenities Lakewood offers are a swimming pool, tennis courts, a children’s playground, a clubhouse, and walking trails throughout the woods. If you are looking for a safe and convenient place to live, Lakewood Crossing is the right choice.
Cypress-Fairbanks ISD has an overall A in academics, college prep, clubs & activities, sports, diversity, administration, and teachers.
There is a fantastic outdoor mall called Vintage Park, which is only a couple of minutes from Lakewood Forest and where you will find all kinds of shops, restaurants, spas, nail and hair salons, and entertainment options. A variety of other stores can also be found nearby, such as Kroger, HEB, Whole Foods, Walmart Super Center, Home Depot, and others.
Homes for Sale in Cypress TX
→ Cypress TX Homes for Sale under $400k | Link.
→ New Construction Homes for Sale in Cypress TX | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Cypress TX in Master Planned Communities | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Cypress TX on 1+ Acres | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Other Cypress TX Related Blog Posts – Cypress TX Category
- What is the weather like in Cypress TX? – Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Cypress TX – Link.
- Things to do in Cypress TX – Link.
- Cypress TX Relocation Guide – Link.
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Cypress TX – Link.
- Food trucks to track down in Cypress TX – Link.
Other Neighborhoods in Cypress TX
- Bridgeland | Homes for sale.
- Coles Crossing | Homes for sale.
- Copper Bend | Homes for sale.
- Hidden Arbor | Homes for sale.
- Lakewood | Homes for sale.
- Miramesa | Homes for sale.
- Towne Lake | Homes for sale.
I have included links to homes for sale, but I didn’t alter the price point, so be sure to use the “Price” option to show you your price point, or you can just “Sort” low to high.
YouTube PlayLists to Check Out
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y’all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don’t forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.