Today I wanted to share with you all things Rummel Creek, Houston TX. Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don’t forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn’t to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes…
WHY PEOPLE LOVE RUMMEL CREEK IN HOUSTON TX
Where is Rummel Creek:
Rummel Creek is located in Houston, Texas. Rummel Creek is located near Katy Freeway, Loop 610, and Highway 290. This convenient location provides residents with an easy commute to the Energy Corridor, downtown Houston, Memorial City, and The Galleria.
Why folks choose Rummel Creek:
Rummel Creek is a well established community in Houston, Texas. Development in Rummel Creek started in 19762 and has continued to develop over the years. This community is highly sought after for its convenient location near major highways proving residents with an easy commute to top employment and all the local attractions found throughout downtown Houston and Katy.
→ Homes for sale in Rummel Creek in Houston TX | Link.
Amenities in Rummel Creek:
Rummel Creek features amazing nearby amenities! In the Rummel Creek area there is RCMC (Rummel Creek Mens Club). RCMC is committed to providing opportunities for children to succeed, both in school and as a productive member of society! They offer a student outreach program, according to Spring Branch ISD, 58% of the 33,000+ students in the school district are considered “Economically Disadvantaged” and “At Risk of not graduating high school”. RCMC goal is to help overcome these limitations. Nottingham Park is right outside Rummel Creek and has a fantastic playground with a shaded sitting area! Also in close proximity is Nottingham Forest Club- Houston! They have access to a pool, as well as a lap pool, tennis memberships, and so much more!
B Rated | Spring Branch ISD
SBISD is a champion for Every Child and is committed to providing rich, multi-faceted educational experiences.
They believe that Every Child has the potential to meet high expectations in the right environment and that the entire community has the responsibility to provide that environment for all children. Their goal, known as Spring Branch T-2-4, inspires our students, educators, families, and community with one clear vision for student success.
The Spring Branch Independent School District (SBISD) is #SBProud to be in the heart of one of the nation’s top placed to live, work, and raise a family. They’re actively reshaping the student learning experience with the same mindset that our community has – one of innovation and new ideas.
SBISD educates some 35,000 students and embraces a range of diverse school communities in one of the nation’s fastest-growing, ever-changing metroplexes. Their mission is to provide a comprehensive educational experience that prepares students for post-secondary success and life after graduation.
SBISD is actively involved in re-imagining the school experience. They’re hard at work transforming and personalizing learning for students. Whether it’s in the classroom or beyond, our educators are taking bold and brave steps to ensure Every Child graduates with the ability to choose the pathway that’s right for them.
They realize that families have choice on where their child attends school — and we want Spring Branch families to make SBISD their first choice. Their families have a portfolio of options and programs available to them, ensuring students have the support they need to achieve their potential and dreams.
T-2-4 Success for Every Child
Spring Branch Independent School District (SBISD) encompasses about 44 square miles of wooded suburbs and vibrant business and retail districts located west of downtown Houston in Harris County along I-10, the Katy Freeway. SBISD educates children from all over the world, and its student body reflects the increasing diversity of Texas and the nation.
Spring Branch ISD is frequently recognized by state and national groups for its people and its programs.
The district consistently earns top awards for its financial management and stewardship. Likewise, SBISD honors its own through a competitive Teacher of the Year and Principal of the Year process, and frequently recognizes individuals and teams who exemplify the district’s Core Values through awarding #IAMSBISD medallions.
Recent Student and Staff Honors & Accolades:
- $25.6M awarded in student scholarships for the class of 2021
- 720 Advanced Placement® (AP) Scholars Awarded (2019-20)
- 16 National Merit Semifinalists (2020-21)
- 39 Commended Student Scholars (2020-21)
- 12 Hispanic, or Latinx, National Recognition Program finalists (2020)
- 7 American Institute of Architects (AIA) Michael G. Meyers Design and Scholarship Competition recognitions (2021)
- Texas Association of Student Councils Sweepstakes Award (Stratford High School, 3rd year –2021)
- Ford Leadership Scholar award (2021)
- 8 Gold Seal medals in state-level Visual Arts Scholastic Event (VASE) –2021
- 6 Texas PTA Reflections Excellence awards (2021)
- 9 National Scholastic Art & Writing medals (2021)
- 8 Region 4 Teacher of the Year Winners (1989-2021)
- 4 Texas Teacher of the Year Winners
- 2 Kinder Excellence in Teaching Award for SBISD Educators (Since 2016)
- 9 Texas School Public Relations Association awards (2020-2021)
- 4 National School Public Relations Association awards (2021)
Rummel Creek Place is located near Katy Freeway, Loop 610, and Highway 290. Residents have an easy commute to the Energy Corridor, downtown Houston, Memorial City, and The Galleria. Ravenna provides residents with quick access to Memorial Park, River Oaks Country Club, and the Buffalo Bayou. Also, near Ravenna is a Walmart, The Forest Club, Dave & Buster’s, Tamashi, Speedy’s Fast Track, and The Home Depot.
Homes for Sale in Houston TX
→ Houston TX Homes for Sale under $400k | Link.
→ New Construction Homes for Sale in Houston TX | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Houston TX in Master Planned Communities | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Houston TX on 1+ Acres | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Other Houston TX Related Blog Posts – Houston TX Category
- The Museums of Houston TX – Link.
- My Five Favorite Day Trips from Houston TX – Link.
- Comparing the Neighborhoods of Houston TX – Link.
- What are the Districts in Downtown Houston TX – Link.
- Best Schools in the Houston TX Suburbs – Link.
- Food trucks to track down in Houston TX – Link.
Other Neighborhoods in Houston TX
- Afton Oaks | Homes for sale.
- Briargrove | Homes for sale.
- Garden Oaks | Homes for sale.
- Heights & Greater Heights | Homes for sale.
- Lakes at Creekside | Homes for sale.
- Memorial West | Homes for sale.
- Southgate | Homes for sale.
I included links to homes for sale, but I didn’t alter the price point, so be sure to use the “Price” option to show you your price point, or you can just “Sort” low to high.
YouTube PlayLists to Check Out
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y’all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don’t forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.