Are you looking for new construction homes for sale in Montgomery, Texas? Well in this blog post we will be focusing on the 3 most popular new construction neighborhoods that currently have homes for sale right now in Montgomery Texas.
If you have never been to Montgomery before, Montgomery is a city north and west of The Woodlands. It is one of my favorite cities in all of “north Houston”. I personally love Montgomery because it houses Lake Conroe, has a cute downtown, and has close proximity to The Woodlands (which might as well be the “new downtown”). The Woodlands really is a a little epicenter to so much. Montgomery houses one of the best school districts with some of the best schools, Montgomery ISD.
7 New Construction Neighborhoods with Inventory Right Now in Montgomery Texas
- Bentwater – Bentwater prides itself on being the most upscale gated community on Lake Conroe. This 1,400 acre community features mostly large & luxurious homes with waterfront & golf course views, and has fabulous amenities that’ll make you feel like you live on a permanent vacation. They also have beautiful, more affordable homes here starting in the 300s, so there’s really something for everyone here. | Homes for sale in Bentwater in Montgomery TX | Link.
- Walden on Lake Conroe – Walden is an expansive community on a tree-lined peninsula that’s surrounded by Lake Conroe. Here you’ll find townhomes, condos, single family homes, and estate like properties, with many homes having lakefront views. There’s really something for everyone here, no matter what your budget is. Outdoor life is a huge feature of this community, and it boasts a plethora of amazing amenities to be enjoyed. (Walden is one of my favorite communities for those who would like to enjoy a leisure life on the lake in an amazing community with amazing people. There are homes in this area for people in ever budget and every stage of life. It is truly one of my favorites. I hope to own a second home in here one day!) Keep in mind this is mostly a resale community.| Homes for sale in Walden in Montgomery TX | Link.
- Woodforest – This is an amazing, newer master planned community by Johnson Development Corp., with tons of amenities for residents to enjoy. The community is filled with trees & lush surroundings, and has a lot of opportunity to build. There’s a variety of home styles & sizes, and the beautiful houses are built by Chesmar Homes, Taylor Morrison, Jeff Paul Custom Homes, David Weekly, Darling Homes, Lennar, Perry Homes, Wendell Legacy Homes, Highland Homes, Westin Homes, Tipler Luxury Homes, and Huntington Homes. | Community website link. | Homes for sale in Woodforest in Montgomery TX | Link.
- Runner Up: Fairwater – Fairwater is a 201-acre new home community that will have 650 homes upon completion. Fairwater homes will range from 1,800 square feet to 3,000 square feet with an easy-going living atmosphere. Fairwater prides themselves on value and convenience for their residents while also providing them with excellent amenities. | Homes for sale in Fairwater in Montgomery TX | Link.
Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don’t forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
I hope you have found this blog post super helpful. If there is anything else I can do for you, including helping you buy or sell a home, I would be honored to assist. Hugs, Jo.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y’all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don’t forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.